Chapter 6

Moon was fighting one of the two cats that chased her. "Get out of our territory!" The tom hissed. "Make me!" She hissed back. The tom attacked but Moon swiftly moved out of the way. "You little brat!" The tom spat. He jumped at Moon again and they went rolling down a hill near the river. The tom scratched her back. "Over there!" They heard. "I can't be seen!" He said, jumping up and running away before a group of cats came running in. "Flamestar!" One of them called. "Birchclaw, go get Crystalleaf." Flamestar replied before Moon passed out.
When Moon woke up she was in a new place with two cats hunched over her. "Hello, I'm Flamestar." One of them said. "I'm Crystalleaf." The other one said. "Are you hurt?" Flamestar asked. "S-Scratch." Moon muttered. "Alright, here." Crystalleaf said, putting cobwebs on her gash.

After Moon could walk again she was talking with Flamestar in her den. "So what is your name?" Flamestar asked. "I'm Moon." She replied looking down noticing that Flamestar didn't recognize her. "Flamestar?" Another voice was heard. "Come in." Flamestar replied. "Who is this cat!?" The cat sounded angry. "Calm down Ashfeather, This is Moon." Flamestar said. "That is Ashfeather, my deputy." Flamestar told Moon. "She isn't staying, is she?" Ashfeather asked. "Well that's what you're here for." Flamestar. "I think she should stay." Flamestar said. "I just have one question." Ashfeather said. "How did you end up so hurt?" Ashfeather eyed Moon. "Well I was fighting this cat, you know the river you found me by. The tom ran up the river he said something about territories." Moon replied. "What did he look like?" Flamestar asked. "He was a black tom with gray paws." Moon said. "Nightpelt!?" Ashfeather sounded surprised. "What is up with Nightpelt?" Moon asked. "He is one of the strongest BlazeClan Warriors." Flamestar said. "Really? He barely put a fight up." Moon said. "Well I think she should join." Ashfeather said. "If she can stand up to Nightpelt and survive as a kit! She is worthy of being a Snowclan warrior." Ashfeather said. "Well? Do you want to join SnowClan Moon?" Flamestar asked. "Sure, it's better than being alone." Moon said eyes cold. "Wonderful! We shall hold the ceremony." Flamestar purred and got up and jumped onto a rock. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather below the Highledge for a clan meeting!" Flamestar called as cats poured out of their dens and below the rock.
"I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this kit."
She looked down at Moon.
"Moon, do you vow to learn to the best of your ability and use everything you know to protect the clan?"
Moon nodded. "I do."
"Then by the power invested in me by StarClan, I name you Moonpaw."
The clan cheered her name.
"Moonpaw, Moonpaw, Moonpaw!"
"I will personally mentor you. Clan dismissed." Flamestar jumped off the Highledge. "Moonpaw, we start training tomorrow." Flamestar said before sending her and off to the apprentices den.  "I think I'm going to like it here now." She though as she laid in her best and drifted off to sleep.