Chapter 6: The Plan

Next Night

"Ok, Mikey, let's do this." "Why am I bait again?" "You are not bait, Mikey! If the Shredder is planning something big, we can lay an ambush! Don't worry, Mikey, you won't be alone, we will be right here if you need us." "Thanks, guys." "No problem, dude." "Ok guys, let's get into position, now." When they heard footsteps, they immediately take positions. "Ok, so according to my calculations, Michelangelo should be somewhere around.....here."

"It's Donnie!" He thought. He was about to reveal himself when April pulled him back. "Mikey, wait....Something's.....not quite right here." Mikey then hid himself and waited. Sure enough, Rahzar suddenly came in and impatiently shouted, "Where is that pathetic turtle? He should be crushed to smithereens by now!" "Patience, Rahzar," Rahzar winced when he heard his pathetic nickname being called. "That turtle will come soon enough and meet his doom!"

"Ok, NOW!" April whispered loudly. "BOOYAKASHA!" Mikey, Casey and April jumped down, facing their enemies. "Foot Ninjas, after them!" He ordered the Foot Ninjas that went with them to get Mikey, Casey and April. Mikey used his kusarigama chain to tie it to a Foot Ninja and he threw it at a group of Foot Ninjas nearby. April used her tessen (Japanese war fans) to attack the Foot Bots and manage to get a few.

"Eat this!" Casey used a handmade paint spray as a grenade and as a result, sprayed paint on a few Foot Bots. He then used his hockey pucks to knock them to the ground. "Gah! I shall finish that turtle myself!" Rahzar started to run towards Mikey. Mikey remembered the plan and headed towards a rooftop. "You will never get away from me, turtle!" Rahzar darted towards the rooftops as well. "Casey, remember the plan?" "Yes, Red, I do!" April smiled before the both of them climbed the fire escapes to reach the rooftops.

"Donnie! What is happening?" "They...must be setting up a plan." "We better go after them in case the plan goes wrong. Raph, this is a strict order, understand?" Leo tried to convince Raph to go after them since Raph is still under the brain-worm's control.

"Whatever." Raph reluctantly followed them onto the rooftops. When they reached the rooftops, only Rahzar was seen. "Come out, turtle! Don't be a coward! Stand and fight me!" He then turned to the turtles. "Donatello! Can your machine tell us where he is so that we can finish him off?"

"Well....He is at....." Before Donnie can finish, "BOOYAKASHA!" Mikey struck him and disappeared into the shadows. "Lucky hit! Let's see whether you can maintain that small victory, turtle." He smirked. Mikey suddenly came from behind and struck him again. He then disappeared into the shadows again. "That's it! I must finish him off NOW!" He then moved around and caught Mikey. "Let me go, you creepy crane! Woah!" He got hit on the ground.

"That's enough, Rahzar! We should get him to Master Shredder! It will be a wise decision as we can lure Hamato Yoshi to us!"

Leo yelled at Rahzar. He thought, "Sorry for dragging Master Splinter into this, Mikey, but we must protect you from any harm."

"NO! I will finish him off right here! Right now!" As Rahzar raised his fist again, it suddenly all came to Raph. The promise to protect him when they were tots, the promise to never hurt Mikey, no matter what. He spit out the brain-worm and understood what that sensation was all about. He killed that brain-worm using his sai.

To everyone's surprise, before April and Casey can react, Raph attacked from behind and struck Rahzar hard on the back. Rahzar fell down and got knocked out instantly from the hit. Raph then caught Mikey when Mikey flew from his fist, from the rooftop to a fire escape. "Got ya, bro!" He sat down and checked Mikey's pulse, just in case. He heaved a sigh of relief. Still alive. Good. "Don't worry, Mikey, I got ya. The Shredder will pay for this." He held Mikey close to him. After a brief moment, he went to the rooftop. "Guys, Mikey's ok." "Oh, thank goodness." "That was too close, dude." "How's he, Don?" "May expect some concussions, since he did hit his head." "Oh dear...."

Donnie then turned towards April and Casey. "Thanks guys, for helping Mikey out." "No problem, Donnie." "No problem, dude." "Now, we have to find a way to get out of the Shredder's clutches once and for all." "Yeah, since he is cunning and always planning something, it's going to need some thinking." "I know, Leo. But we can't just keep hurting Mikey like this." "I know, Raph, but we have to act smart about this. Shredder's not that easy to escape from, since he can find a way to track and hunt everyone of us down. We can't risk dragging Master Splinter and Mikey to their demise." "Sigh.....You're right, Leo. So, what's the plan now?" "Ok, guys, the Shredder will........"

"Are you sure that this plan will work, dude? It sounds....dangerous." "Unless you can think of any other idea, then....." "No, no, I am good." "So, is everyone clear?" "Yes, Leo." They said in unison, with some people answering a bit late. "Ok, then let's go, before Rahzar wakes up." Before they left, they smiled at an unconscious Mikey. They all thought, "Don't worry, Mikey. This nightmare will be over soon. We won't leave you alone, ever." Everyone went their separate ways. Time to carry out their plan.

-TO BE CONTINUED-