Chapter 5: Everything's Going To Be Alright

Several Minutes later

Mikey felt that something is vibrating in his belt. He then opened his eyes. "Where am I? Oh, I am at an alleyway. Wait a minute......" He then thought about what he had done about some minutes ago. "I was on a rooftop. Why am I here now?" He then thought back to those minutes ago. "Did someone carry me off the rooftop?" He then spotted a blue fabric on his arm. "Wasn't it the same blue fabric I took from the docks? Why would it be.......Leo. He must have come." He thought about it, then a new thought struck him.

"Isn't he in Shredder's control? Shouldn't he be finishing me off? Unless.....The control has worn out somehow. He is back in full control!" He was almost jumping for joy when suddenly the phone rang. He went and answered it. "Mikey, you haven't answered your messages! We were really worried. Did you get ambushed or something?" "Guys.....Leo is back."

Foot Headquarters

"WHAT! He escaped again?!" The Shredder was furious. "He was too fast, Master Shredder. I tried to use ambush to take him down, but, he is too fast, Master Shredder. He escaped before we can do anything, Master." "Another failure! You are fools to allow that pathetic turtle to get away again!" "We are really sorry, Master Shredder. We will not do it again!" Just when the Shredder was about to say something, Rahzar came in. "Master, allow me to help finish that pathetic turtle off! He will not be able to get away this time!"

The 2 turtles widened their eyes. If Rahzar joined in, he can really finish Mikey off this time and he would not hesitate. "Very well, Bradford. I permit you to join forces with these turtles and finish that pathetic fool off. He will not get away that easily." Leo became worried for Mikey. They must come up with an idea to protect Mikey from harm. "You shall start hunting for him tomorrow. For now, I permit all of you to return to your rooms." "Yes, Master Shredder." They all replied obediently and proceeded out of the throne room.

When they went to their room, the turtles made sure that no one was outside before shutting the door. "Leo! What really happened to that turtle? Did he really escape?" Raph asked Leo. "No, Raph! I....I let him go." "What? Why would you do that? The master left strict orders to take that guy down!" "He is our brother, Raph! Should we be hurting him?" "Leo, did you......" Donnie made a guess.

"Yes, Donnie, I spit out the brain-worm." "Ok, Leo." "Seriously, Leo, you trust an enemy of the Shredder and disobey him? Out of all the turtles....." "Quit it, Raph, I am sure that Leo has other reasons of doing so, such as honour and respect, that kind of thing." Donnie cut Raph off. "Fine, whatever, but let's just go to sleep. Don't want that guy to come checking on us again." "Fine." Leo knew from that point on, it would be useless to try and persuade Raph. Raph can be quite stubborn when he wants to.

M, C and A's Side

"So, Leo is back? Awesome!" Casey remarked excitedly. "Let's not celebrate too soon, dude. We still need to get Raph back." "Oh." Casey was a tad disappointed. "We still have to be careful though. Your brothers may be back, Mikey, but the Shredder may dish out something big next time." "Sure, Red." "Ok, April." "Let's go, guys. I am kinda worried about Master Splinter." "Ok, Mikey. Let's go, Casey." They then proceeded back into the Shell-Raiser.

Back At The Lair (Several Hours Later)

"OH SHELL!" Mikey started up at night. He then checked the time. 4.00 am. "That's the time Leo would wake up and meditate." He then lowered his head when he thought about Leo. "Bros, I miss you. I wish that this nightmare is over and that we are a happy family again." He thought about the nightmare he had. He dreamt that his brothers had left him suddenly and when he tried calling out to them, only echoes were heard. It was a scary experience.

He then thought about what Master Splinter had said. It was never too late to bring his bros back and it will never be. He then grew more hopeful. Just then, he heard a voice, "Mikey..." "Who's there?" "Everything's going to be alright, Mikey...." It was Leo's voice talking to him. "Leo? Where are you?" However, Leo did not reply. He must have left. Despite of the feeling of being left alone, Mikey grew more hopeful. Everything's going to be alright.

-TO BE CONTINUED-