Johnny's First REAL Girlfriend

Z's POV

i haven't heard from johnny in days, which makes me think he doesn't like me. but that's cool, cuz i never liked him in the first place. but then i think, he actually gave up his time to take me on a date, even if it sucked more than silento rapping, but he also took time out of his life to think about me, and i ditched him.

i'm a really bad friend.

i sigh and lean back, so im resting against the front of the couch. my chin rubs my knees, as i casually watch johnny's videos on youtube on my tv. no, im not a stalker, there's just nothing else better to do. my thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door, which i'm not bothered to open.

"it's open!" i call out instead, not taking my eyes off the tv.

"hey Z..." a familiar voice greets me.

"WHAT THE FRICKN HELL JOHNNY!" I scream, frantically reaching for the remote to turn off all evidence on the tv.

"So is this what you do in your free time? Sit on the floor, eat ice cream and watching my videos?" He says, this time him being the sarcastic one.

"Haha, very funny." i say, my cheeks flushing red. "What makes you think you can barge into my house uninvited?" i clear my throat and change topic.

"i wanted to apologize." he mumbles awkwardly, before sitting down next to me and stealing the ice cream.

"what are you apologizing for. i was the one with the attitude!"

"and i didn't accept your attitude." 

"shut up johnny, im gonna apologize and all you have to do is sit there and steal my ice cream." i glare at him evilly, before clearing my throat and speaking.

"deal. go ahead. apologize." he says in between bites of ice cream.

"so, i didn't really feel bad when you stormed off but... i found this." i say, throwing him a packet of marshmallows.

"omg liz" he laughs, putting the bowl of ice cream down and picking up the marshmallows.

"marshmallows will forever be our thing johnny." i smile, snatching back the packet.

"so... are we cool now?" he asks awkwardly.

"we aren't cool johnny... we're swag." i smirk, before wrapping my arms around him and pulling him into a hug.

"hashtag swag" he says, hugging back.