fuckboy.

zayn: hi, baby. x

zayn: babe?

zayn: niall, babe? Are you there?

zayn: why are you ignoring me?

niall

Niall rolled his eyes and locked his phone once again, the urge to text Zayn back was tempting. He felt empty knowing that he's only ignoring Zayn because he flirted with other girls.

He pursed his lip and looked at his phone, clicking the home button. Niall sighed and unlocked his phone. He went straight to his messages, tapping on Zayn's contact name. His fingers hovered over the keyboard, debating whether to text him back or not. After arguing with himself he decided to text him back.

niall: sorry, I was busy.

A few minutes later he got a response.

zayn: oh, it's fine, babe. I just thought you were ignoring me.

niall: I would never.

niall: zayn... Would you ever lie to me? Like would you ever leave me for someone else?

zayn: baby, where is this coming from? There's you and only you. x

Niall bit his lip, upset that Zayn would lie to him.

"Yeah, me and only me my ass." He grumbled. He shook his head, he shouldn't even worry. After all him and Zayn weren't even a thing so he shouldn't even get jealous, Zayn could do whatever he wanted.

niall: how was your day, babe?

zayn: better now that I'm talking to you :)

"Fuckboy." Niall mumbled while rolling his eyes.

niall: you're too sweet, zayn!

zayn: only for you, baby. xx

Niall smiled slightly his stomach filling up with butterflies,  he knows there's a huge chance he could end up hurt, but he didn't care. At the moment he had Zayn's attention and that's all he wants. To have the lime light, to be Zayn's baby. Only him. Nobody else.

.........

a/n:

hey, guys I know this chapter is pretty short. Shorter than usual and I apologize. I want to thank @softlou for the sweet comments! I love their stories and just ahh! I was freaking out when I saw they added my story to their reading lists! Thank you to those like this book and comment and vote :).

comment, vote, and or fan.

-j xx