remember?

Today 2:56 PM

niall: haz, why can't you accept zayn and me?

Read 3:00 PM

haz: how can I accept something that isn't even official?

niall: youre suppose to be my best friend! Harry, you and I have had a history together. A big one. We dated, and we still care about each other . You said you wanted me to be happy, but why aren't you supporting on what makes me happy?

Read 3:03 PM

harry: do I need to remind you what your perfect little boyfriend did when you guys broke up the first time you went out?

Flashback

"Baby, I need to talk to you seriously about something," Zayn said nervously.

"Sure, what is it babe?"

"You know I love you so much, Niall, but this long distance thing isn't working out. It's hurting Me that you're not with me, baby. I'm tired of seeing my friends so happy with their relationships, while I can't be happy with mine-"

"You're not happy with me?"

"No, baby, I am. Just it's hard to be happy when you're miles away. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah," Niall whispered, "so this is it? We're breaking up?"

"You mean everything to me, and I can't imagine myself with someone else, but I think this is for the best." Zayn mumbled.

Niall sniffed, a lump in his throat forming. He bit his lip trying to prevent a broken cry from leaving his lips.

"Bye, Niall."

"Bye, Zayn."

That night, Niall did nothing other than cry and blast sad music all night.

The next day.

Niall sniffed, going through his newsfeed on Instagram. He clicked on Zayn's profile, noticing that he uploaded a new photo. He tapped on the photo, instantly getting butterflies in his stomach. He's so beautiful. He looked through the comments knowing for a fact that a lot of girls would be commenting on his appearance. One comment caught his eye like always.

perrieedwardsx: damn, cutie. Hmu sometime. 😍😘😂
zaynmalik: @perrieedwardsx 😂😘💕

Niall furrowed his eyebrows. He looked at Zayn's bio and noticed he added numbers in it. Confused, he tried figuring what it was.

031115

He tilted his head and huffed, was it the date that him and Zayn broke up? It was. They broke up last night which was the 11th of March. Niall smiled fondly thinking that Zayn only did that in memory of Niall. He decided to click on Perrie's page and found the exact same date on her bio. Niall's heart started beating faster. She uploaded a photo of a conversation she had with someone. He clicked on it and instantly regretted it.

zayn 🙈

perrie: I love you more, babe.