Chapter I: Unpacking

~*~*~*~* Darcie *~*~*~*~

Grabbing a ginormous brown box of my bedding, I lugged it up the few flights of stairs, then kicked open my dorm room door. Throwing the box onto my window seat bed, I ran down the stairs to grab a few suit cases. Snatching the handles of my two large rolling luggage, I tripped up back up the stairs and threw them to the floor.

"Done." I huffed, walking over and opening all 10 of my boxes. Pulling on the sheets of my bed, I lastly laid on the dark purple duvet. Unwrapping the newspapers from my small Christmas snow globes, I placed them atop a large shelf on my side of the room. Tacking up the numerous posters I had, I laughed to myself.

"Who ever my dorm room mate is will surely love this." I mumbled, giggling slightly. Kneeling down on the ground, I unzipped my first suit case and shoved all my t-shirts in the first drawer under my bed. The next drawer had my under garments and scarves and gloves. The final drawer contained my jeans, sweat pants, and shorts. Unzipping my other suitcase, I continued to stuff in sweatshirts and things of the sort. Throwing my boxes and luggage into my closet, I collapsed onto my bed.

"This is going to be a long year." I sighed.

***** *****

Sitting on the my bed, my head leaned against the cool glass window, my laptop on my lap, I had one ear bud in; listing to Ke$ha's Cannibal. The song was really catchy, but kinda freaky. The door flung open, but I didn't bother to look up, teacher's and student's were coming in and out all day.

"I'm s-sorry for b-being so late. My mum really didn't like the th-thought of me leaving h-home." A boy stuttered, he turned around and my breath got caught in the back of my throat.

Could it be?

Was it really him?

--------

Hello there lovelies! This was just a filler chapter, hopefully the next chapter should be longer!!! I just wanted to leave y'all at a cliff hangah! Anyways.....thanks for reading and I hope you somewhat enjoyed! The next chapter should be up later today!!! :D xoxo
-Sara