Chapter V: Cars

~*~*~*~* Darcie *~*~*~*~

As if the tracfone incident wasn't enough, I was completely and utterly just.....depressed. For whatever reason Harry was ignoring me. He wouldn't reply to my texts or even glance at me. It made me wonder what's happened since those numbers. Maybe it was the depression, or just my lack of curiosity at this moment, but I really didn't care. If he didn't want to tell me, then he's on his own.

***** *****

Stalking down the stairs, flashlight in hand, trafone in pocket, I made my way into the parking lot. My breathing was heavy and low, trying to compose myself from lashing out on anything in my way. Although it was 11 o clock at night, no one was up, I strode towards my car in a red dress, six inch heels, and my hair pulled up into an elegant bun. It seemed as if I needed a drink. Vodka, a martini, something to erase everything that's happened the past year and a half.

I'm tired of it.

And maybe Harry is too?

If so he needs to grow a pair and tell me. I'm not trying to get us in deeper, but that's what it seems like.

Opening my car door, I sat down in the driver's seat and slammed it shut. Igniting the engine, I put the car in reverse. A cold palm was placed on my shoulder. My eyes fluttered shut as I turned my head slowly.

"Move over a seat. Now." They spoke in a harsh tone, my first instinct probably wasn't best. I ripped the key out, opened the door and bolted. As I ran I threw off each red heel. I don't think I'd ever ran so hard in my life, but it just wasn't quick enough. A had gripped my ankle and I slammed to the tarmac. A hand was placed over my mouth, disabling my scream, and my better airway. My head was spinning as I was picked up and carried somewhere.

I couldn't tell before I passed out.

_________________________

Sorry if it seems short, I needed a boost from that last chapter, so hopefully the chapter after this will be longer....Love you all! Thanks for reading and I hope you somewhat enjoyed!

~Sara Avery xx