Revelations

~J.K Rowling owns all rights to these characters~

HERMIONE'S POV

It was just over a week away from Kingsley's party and I had yet to get a dress. This was going to be a nightmare.

I was on my way down to breakfast, well just outside the Common Room when I forgot something vital. Draco!

See yesterday Draco asked me out, and today we were going to show our relationship to the school. I was a little scared. I had no idea where we were going to sit. Maybe we should just sit at our own houses. Make things alot easier.

I ran back inside to see an impatient Draco waiting by my closed door.

"Hermione, come on. I am hungry" He said through the door.

"Looking for me?" I asked. He spun around and looked very confused.

"So sorry, I completely forgot. I was in a different world this morning. Are you mad?" I asked.

"Of course not. I can't stay mad at you." He said walking over to me and wrapping his arms around me.

"Thank you" I said kissing him lightly.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes. Lets go" I said gripping his hand tightly.

"Ease up on the grip, please. I have to catch a snitch with that hand" He said with humour.

"Sorry" I said loosening my grip.

We walked out and Snape smiled a tiny smile before looking back to whatever he was writing.

I was feeling a little nervous.

"Calm down" Draco whispered while we were walking through the Entrance Hall.

As we walked in, all eyes went to us.

"I'm going to Slytherin. If you need anything go straight to the Entrance Hall. I'll come straight out" He whispered, kissing me lightly.

"See you later" I said and I made my way to a grinning Ginny.

"Hey" I said to her, grabbing a piece of toast.

"So, how was your night?" She asked.

I eyed her up, she wasn't getting any details.

"Good." I said. Two can play at this game.

"Your letter a good read?" I asked.

"Touché" She said smiling at me.

"Are we just acting all calm over this?" Harry said. Nearly shouted.

"What are you on about?" Ginny asked.

"Her and the ferret!" He said

Nobody calls him a ferret!

"His name is Draco!" I said through my teeth.

"He was a Death Eater" Harry retorted.

"Unwillingly" I said.

"Oh, so because he flattered you, all of a sudden you love him? How low can you get?" He said.

I thought my friend would be accepting. How could he say that to me?

I stood up, speaking before I left.

"Well I'm sorry if my choice isn't to your approval." I said before walking out, my eyes filled with tears that threatened to fall.

I sat on the stairs, breathing heavily, trying to hold back the tears I refused to let fall.

"Hermione" Someone said. I looked up and saw Draco kneeling in front of me.