Please?

~J.K Rowling owns all characters in this story~

HERMIONE'S POV

I had gone and done it again. I had brought 'him' up and now we were fighting again.

"I asked you to stay away from him" Draco shouted.

"I have tried! Believe me. It's like he stalks me." I shouted back.

"I'm going to find that Son-of-a-bitch and tell him to stay the hell away from you" He sneered.

"Fine" I said with a sigh.

"What? You aren't going to stop me this time?" He questioned.

"No, because if you don't say something then I will!" I said sternly. He nodded and stalked out the door.

"I waited exactly a minute before following him out.

"Potter! Where are you?" Draco shouted. I could tell that he was in the Common Room. Harry popped his head out of a door just in front of me. I immediately cast a disillusionment charm over myself.

Aiming my wand, I stunned Harry quickly. It wasn't a lethel stun, just a basic first year one.

"Who's there?" Harry called, looking around himself in fear.

I was in the mood to freak him out a bit, mess with his head, so I cast random balls of light above his head.

I heard Draco making his way back. He saw the lights and looked a bit confused, but drew his wand and chuckled.

"You can stop now darling" He said. I showed myself and Harry's face softened.

"Hey Hermione" He said in a cheery tone.

"Don't 'Hey Hermione' me" I snapped.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"You are following me! Everywhere I go!" I said.

"I'm not" He said, trying to act honest, and failing miserably.

"Oh, Bull Shit!" Draco said.

"Everywhere she turns, there you are. Don't you have a Wedding to plan?" Draco added.

"Susan's doing it. Besides, it's not like you are helping. None of the men are helping with their weddings" He said.

"That's what you think. All the men are deeply involved in their weddings. Only a fool wouldn't even attempt to help" I said.

"I didn't know" He said.

"Prat" I muttered.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing. Stay the hell away from my, or I will be forced to take measures. Remember what I can do with a wand" I said in a dark tone and I walked off.

"Hermione" Draco called, and I heard him running along behind me.

I didn't stop, I just stalked into our home and flung myself on the couch in frustration.

Draco came in and looked hesitant to come near me.

I just wished he would come over. I needed his scent, I needed him.

I looked up at him with pleading eyes and he rushed over and wrapped his strong arms around me.

"Don't let Potter get to you" He whispered. I knew he was right. Harry was just making everything in my life worse. I am happy.

I am engaged to the perfect man, who I love and who loves me. We are going to be starting a family soon.

I amn't as scared about becoming pregnant as I was a while back.