How is that possible?

~J.K Rowling owns all characters in this story~

DRACO'S POV

Who was he?

"Hello. My name is Orion." The man said, his hand extended toward me. I was too shocked to do anything at the minute, and after a minute his hand fell back to his side.

"Well, would you like some dinner? I was just about to eat" Orion said.

"Thank you very much" Hermione said, gripping my hand tightly and practically dragging me toward the large table in the centre of the room.

"So, what are your names?" Orion asked.

I didn't hear the rest of the conversation as I was too busy studying the man that sat before me.

He couldn't have been any more than 20 years old, yet he acted as if he were 50. He had short, well tamed hair, sharp features and a broad body. He was definitely well built. Probably an athlete of some sort.

His eyes were a mixture between blue and green, almost aqua.

There was something about him, something that just didn't sit right with me.

I hadn't noticed the food in front of me. Hermione had to elbow me in the ribs to get my attention.

"Oh. Apologies. I was off in a little world of my own." I said.

Orion nodded politely and started to eat his own food.

Dinner was silent. Nobody spoke.

The only disturbance was when the Butler came through the door carrying an envelope and handed it to Orion. He scanned the letter inside and stood up.

"If you could be so kind as to excuse me. I have a matter to attend to. My Butler will show you to your rooms." He said before briskly walking out of the room.

I turned to Hermione once he was out the door.

"There is something not right about him" I said.

"I think I know what it is. And for that reason, I told him your name was Draco Granger." She said.

"What do you think it is?" I asked, but she didn't get to speak as the Butler walked through the door.

"I am to take your rooms" He said.

"Rooms?" I asked.

"Yes. You are staying in separate rooms. Is that a problem?" He asked.

"Well, yes. I was hoping to spend the night with my wife. We only got married today" I said.

"Oh, well I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement, just don't tell Lord Orion" The Butler said.

"And why ever not?" Hermione asked.

The Butler looked over his shoulder before whispering.

"Lord Orion always gets what he wants" He said, watching Hermione. I instinctively grabbed her hand.

"Well, there is not a hope he is getting her. She is mine. All mine" I said smiling at her.

"Well, lets get you to your room" The Butler said.

We nodded and followed him through a maze of Hallways. I hadn't seen hallways like this since my last time in the Manor.

Then it hit me!

This place reminded me of The Manor.

We stopped outside a set of double doors.

"Would you mind if I asked you a few questions?" Hermione asked the Butler.