It's So Pretty!

HERMIONE'S POV

Everybody was now anxiously waiting to see what the inside of the Room of Requirement looked like. Something went wrong yesterday, and the Professors couldn't get the room right. But they had promised it would be ready for Dinnertime.

Me and Blaise were talking with Ginny and Pansy outside Potions, waiting for Dryant to stop shouting at some poor student and let us in.

The door opened and McGonagal walked out, looking very angry.

Once she was out of earshot, Blaise spoke to our little group.

"Did you hear how Dryant shouted at her? Nobody deserves that" He said.

"Going soft on Gryffindor's, are we now?" I asked with a smirked.

"Shut up" He scowled.

"Enter" Dryant's voice boomed.

We all scurried in and headed to our designated areas.

"Do not get too comfortable in those seats. There are to be a few changes. Because of this new Law, there are to be two Potions classes at the same time to 'encourage bonding' between you and your partner." Dryant drawled.

"There is another class and some of you from this class shall be put into the other one" He said.

I hoped I was one of those lucky people! Dryant was the most boring teacher alive.

*knock knock*

"Enter"

"Professor. I have brought the rest of the 7th years with me. We can begin the sorting now" Professor Slughorn said. I never thought I would be so happy to see that man again.

"Right right. Come in" Dryant said.

Everyone shuffled in and the classroom became quite packed.

"Stand with your partners please" Slughorn said.

I saw Draco head towards me just as Blaise stood up and headed toward Ginny.

"Hello" I said smiling at him.

"Miss me?" He asked.

"Not at all" I said.

"Yeah right" He scoffed.

"Yeah. I always miss you" I said, grinning at him.

"Knew it. You can't live without me" He said, practically rolling in smugness.

"That may be so, but you adore me. I am your God. Without me your life is pointless" I said smirking.

"True" He said.

"OK. So I shall be taking the advanced students to my class." Slughorn said.

"I shall call names and I want you to stand outside the door" He added.

"Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Theodore Nott, Astoria Greengrass, Ron Weasley, Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zabini, Ginerva Weasley, Harry Potter and Susan Bones. Please stand outside the door and wait for me" Slughorn said.

I breathed a sigh of relief when my name was called.

"No need to sound relieved. You were always going to be in that class. You could teach it" Draco whispered with amusement.

"Shut up" I said whacking him lightly.

"Your hits hurt" He said, acting all sad and depressed.

"Grow and pair and man up" Blaise whispered while walking past.