Wedding Bells

~J.K Rowling owns all rights to these characters~

BLAISE'S POV

So it was Drake's Wedding Day and I was currently on my way to the main man. He was super calm and collected last night. On the outside that is. I had no idea how panicky he was beneath that calm exterior. He could be a blubbering idiot for all I knew. I had planned to go see Hermione and the girls first, but I didn't want to see Ginny just yet.

Narcissa and Hermione's mum were coming over later and we were meeting Ginny's mum and Dad at the ministry. I had to recite this many times because I had to keep reminding Draco of the details.

So here I stood, outside Draco and Hermione's front door.

*knock knock*

There was no answer. I drew my wand and whispered "Alohomora"

I gently pushed the door open, brandinshing my wand.

"Drake?" I called.

Silence.

"Drake?" I called again, making my way through the rooms . The place was completely empty.

No Draco!

I ran out of his apartment, heading for the Common Room, hoping to find someone who could tell me where my best friend was at this moment.

"Finnigan, Thomas. Either of you seen Draco?" I asked the only occupants of the Common Room.

"Yeah. He left about 20 minutes ago, muttering something along the lines of 'Can't do it'" Finnigan said.

"Did he say where he was going?" I asked.

"No" Thomas said curtly. I nodded and hurried out of the main door.

"Professor. Have you seen Draco?" I asked Snape when I was out the door.

"Tower" He simply said.

"Gryffindor tower?" I asked, wondering why he was there.

"Check the tower" Snape said.

I had absolutely no idea what he meant.

"Do you remember where he went all the time during 4th year to get away from it all?" Snape asked and I knew exactly where he was talking about.

"Thanks Professor" I said before darting down the hallway.

I ran through corridors, up countless flights of stairs, hoping to get to the Tower before he did something drastic, like throw himself from the the top.

I reached the top and he was leaning over the ledge.

"Drake. What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, pulling him back quickly.

"I can't do it Blaise. She deserves better" He said.

"Drake. She needs you, and you need her." I said.

"I can't do it. I'd burden her" He said in a mere whisper.

"Why? Because you used to be a Death Eater? She doesn't care" I said.

"Not that. She knows I'm not" He whispered.

"Knows your not what?" I asked.

"A death eater" He said.

"Well, yeah. You aren't one anymore" I said, stating the obvious.

"No. I never was one" He said.

"Yeah you were. I saw you at the meetings" I said.

"I'm a member of the order" He said.

Order? Draco Malfoy betrayed the Death Eaters and joined the Order? He has to be joking!