Chapter 21: Epilogue

I have shared with you the amazing story of Mia. But there are many things about twists to this story.

The truth? The King of the Underworld found baby Mia outside of the castle on one of his morning strolls on evening, she was still a baby. All of his servants asked around the town to see whose child she was. This process took a long time, while this was happening The King began to love the child known as Mia. Nobody but him, his wife, and everybody who worked in the Castle. Everybody else in thought that she was his real child. On her tenth birthday she was poisoned by the King of the Sky. The King could have brought her back to life, but to see if she was worthy of being princess so he let her go to the After World, what is now referred to as the In Between-Land.

He gave her tasks and disguised himself as her father and the rest of her family did the same thing, keeping who they were the same. Johnna being Johnna Oliver being Oliver and so on.

But really the tasks weren't really the challenge; it was her life in the cruel world of the In-Between land. Now Mia is back home. She is happy. And most importantly she proved herself.

I hope I helped you understand the world just a bit more. This was Mia's Friendship of a Blue Jay.

-Blu