Super Bad (6)

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Sir sexy pants.  🙀
----------------------------------------------
"Girl?" I hear a voice say with a slight poke to the shoulder. "Hello?.." It says again and I grumble, but don't open my eyes. I'm in a car, the seats are comfortable, Aaron? I'm wearing a seatbelt. The windows are slightly open allowing a soft breeze on my face. My feet are on the floor of the car, I'm missing a heel. Fuck. There is soft classical melody playing, Aaron doesn't like classical music.

"Wake up." I hear again and become annoyed, what is his problem?

"Fuck off." I mumble and hear a slight chuckle.

"If you don't wake up, then I'll wake you up." He says and slams on the brakes. My body lurches forward and then slams back into the seat. Thank god I'm wearing my seat belt.

"What the fuck Aaron!" I yell as my eyes snap open to meet his, except it's not his, Its, I don't know who the fuck that is. I scream and push myself back against the seat trying to put as much distance from me and the stranger. "What the fuck! Who are you? " I frantically scream and hear him chuckle.

"Relax, I'm the guy you spilled a drink on. Remember?"

"What? What the fuck? I don't fucking know you! LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!" I demand and reach for the blade I keep strapped to my thigh. Yes bitch, I am always prepared. I swipe it out and press it against his skin, piercing it slightly so he knows I am not to be fucked with.

"You might want to put that away love." He says but I push it into his neck further. He's not even fazed.

"Pull the car over, now." I say with venom laced in my tone.

"As you wish." He bites his lip suppressing a smile.

"Unlock the door," I demand.

"And where are you going to go may I ask? We are in the middle of a highway. Put the knife away and let me explain before you hurt yourself with that thing." He looks over at me and smirks.

What a dick. My unoccupied hand moves to my other thigh to retract a second blade. He knows he's fucked, he's just playing it cool.

"You can't kill me." He smiles and I can't help but smirk.

"That's where your wrong, I know I can do anything to protect myself. Including killing the sick bastard that kidnapped me."

"I did not kidnap you. I actually saved you." He says matter of factly.

"Am I supposed to just take your word for it?" I say with my teeth clenched.

"You can call up that boyfriend you were running from and ask him what happened."

"Your going to tell me." He's the guy that was in 50 Shades of Grey. That's where I knew this fucker from. Your sitting in a car with Jamie Dornan you idiot. Have some fun, my still drunken mind tells me. I'm all for fun. "What happened, Jamie Dornan." He smirks down at me.

"I take it you've seen my movies."

"Oh yes, I loved them." I say slowly, I move my legs over the console box and straddle his waist. This position that I am in, I must admit, is a huge turn on. My right hand gripping the blade to the left side of his neck and my left hand pushing the blade into the right side of his neck to form the letter X. If he even tries to make the wrong move I can cut his head clear off. His teeth sink into his lip and I resist the urge to press my surely soaked cunt against him.

"If you want to fuck me, all you have to do is ask." He says arrogantly and moves his hands to my waist to push me down against him. He's fucking hard. Really, very hard. And really, very large. "I knew you would feel good against me." He says bringing his lips close to mine.