A Girls Best Friend (7)

"Here put these on." He hands me a pair of sunglasses and a blond wig.

"Seriously?"  Why the hell does he have a girl wig in here? He probably takes a bunch of girls out and tells them to hide from the paps; just like he's telling me to do now.

"Yeah, sorry, I'm really trying to stay out of the spot light. My life's been a little too hectic ever since 50 Shades came out."

"It's completely fine." I laugh and see his unamused expression. He hands me the wig and I put it on and brush through it with my nails. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you."

"I know this seems silly, but I'm very well known. In order for me to do something as simple and ordinary as eating breakfast at an IHOP with a lovely woman such as yourself-" He pauses and rubs his hands over his face in frustration. "It becomes complicated, and quite frankly, dangerous."

"I understand." I nod and mean it this time.

"You know, you actually look really nice blond."

"And you Mr. Jinkins look really nice with black hair." He smirks and brushes through his wig.

"Mr. Jinkens?" He laughs and I nod.

"Well yes. If we are going to wear disguises we need to have a fake name to go along with it. I'll be Mrs. Jinkens for the time being."

"Well why don't we get rings while we're at it." He laughs and I join him.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaim rather loudly.

"What?"

"I'm missing a shoe." I groan and he chuckles.

"What size shoe are you?"

"40.5," I say and mentally smack myself on the forehead.

"Um, I meant in American sizes." He bites his lip to suppress his smile and I find myself staring. So hot, how is this possible? How am I with Jamie Dornan right now? God, I want to scream at the top of my lungs, but I'm wont, I'm going to pull my shit together. I mean like obviously he meant U.S size, God i'm such a fuck up today.

"Um, sorry. It's a 7."

"Perfect." He replies and I quirk an eyebrow up at him. Before I know it he jumps out of the car and runs around back. He returns with a box in hand and gestures for me to open it. My hands slide over the decorated Louis Vuitton box and I want to kiss him. Shoes are everything to me. I slowly open the box, careful not to damage the precious thing. There lay the most beautiful, the most gorgeous pair I've ever seen. I'm looking at maybe 3,000 neatly cut Swarovski crystals bedazzled  all over the elegant shoe.

"Oh my god! Jamie! These are gorgeous! I- wait. No I can't take these from you! No way, I could never." I push them back into his hands and he laughs.

"Don't worry about it, you can give them back later. Tomorrows my sisters birthday and this is her present. Louis Vuitton really out did themselves with the new collection, wouldn't you say?" He gives me a cheeky smirk and I can't resist shrieking. God, I'm such a girl.

"The new collection didn't even come out yet!"

He shrugs, "I know a guy."

"Boy, you have one lucky sister."

"I know right." He gives me a wide goofy smile which I gladly return.