Chapter 1: Sunken Tunnel

The night full of mysteries, memories that can't be erased. Time is like a gold. So, don't waste it. Lopez, when she's at the age of twelve, tend to have superpowers. As many as her hair. "Jennifer, you must take care of Lopez, be sure not to leave her alone." Their mother said. "Yes mom." Jennifer said. When their mother, Danica, left the house, Jennifer saw that Lopez was gone in her room or anywhere in the house. Maybe she could've been fallen at the window or somewhere else. But it's so impossible, she's awake then why would she fall? There are even no holes here.

Later on, she went outside for a look. There she found a big tunnel that could fit people in. She went in there. An abyss tunnel. But why is it that there's a big tunnel? Jennifer said, "It would not be creepy if I already saw this." She had never seen the big tunnel beside their house since then. When Jennifer was in there, she didn't know that Lopez did this. When she was in the big tunnel, all the memories came into her mind. She didn't noticed that the tunnel closed itself, the time when she got in there. She can't erase all the memories.

She kept on crawling and crawling while the tears was dropping down on the reddish cheeks down to the tunnel. When the first tear dropped down in the tunnel, she saw her future life. When their mother, Danica, went home from work, she noticed that someone held her hand. She was not emancipated by the fathomable love. The façade of their house made her curious about something. It was like the starting of her new life. Thoughts that reminded her that love isn't for fame, it's on how you showed them. They time travelled, faster than the speed of the ray of light.

Could've it been that they have had enough with their lives? Heaven's touch, eh? She was dreaming but not sleeping. She was woolgathering! Camila said, "She did it again, what's happening to her?" Diana said, "She's a crazy girl, she always do that!" Jacob said, "Hey Danica, wake up!" Danica said, "Oh yeah, ok, I-I'm alright. Yeah!" Camila said, "We didn't mean to hurt you." Jacob said, "You're woolgathering!" Danica said, "Oh, I'm sorry. You know I'm always like this even on my work, that's why our boss always yells to me to get back to work."

She was just dreaming! When she woke up, she saw that Lopez was staring at her blankly. Jennifer was still in the tunnel. When she got in the middle of the tunnel, she saw a machine. The machine was huge. She didn't know how to handle it. She was so curious what's the machine all about. When she accidentally pressed the turn on button, the machined moved. The machine was somewhat like vibrating. It sounds like a roaring lion. The machine was not an ordinary machine, it's the machine for memories. Past, present, and future.

She knew everything in her life, but when the machine stopped, she heard a voice, whispering to her. Maybe the ghosts spotted her or someone else Jennifer was afraid of. All the thoughts came into her mind. She was brainstorming with so much memories! She cried a little bit, remembering all her thoughts in her life. When she turned back, she saw Lopez. She was so frightened to see her. All she saw is in the machine. "Well Lopez, where have you been!" Said Jennifer in a loud, creepy voice. Lopez walked away. The thing is, Lopez died very long ago.

Lopez disappeared after a few paces. Jennifer was so afraid. "Is that Lopez?" Jennifer said in a very soft, shaking voice, talking to herself. The place was haunted when Jennifer went too far in the tunnel. The cobwebs were getting worse. There are many passages. She was so confused on where to go. While she's in there, she saw heavy doors. She was so confused on where to go again until, she went into a passageway. It's the dead end! When she's in there, she saw four tubes. The first tube has words and it says, "Turn around, and you'll see Lopez." When she turned around, she saw, A GHOST! It wasn't Lopez at all. It's her double ganger. At the back of Lopez, the portrait of the real Lopez.

The real Lopez was at the back of Lopez. Jennifer was hypnotized. This is the deadliest end of Jennifer.Danica was worrying about Jennifer and Lopez. Danica was at their couch sitting and wondering about Jennifer and Lopez. Such a sad day for Danica. Danica, later on, cried. Tears like crystal. She wasn't comfortable on her mind. She went outside. She was walking and walking until she was lost somewhere at the middle of the jungle. When she got in there, she found a piece of paper. It says, "Go to the lef, you'll see another clue. If you want to find your son and daughter, you need to get this."

She went to the left. What she found was a car. She went inside on it. She searched and searched until she found a gold. There are words in the gold and it says, "One more to go! Go to the north." It didn't say any clues. So she picked it up, went north and what she found was a bag. She searched in it and what she found was a switch. Danica said, " Why the hell does a bag has a switch?!" She mustn't ignore it. So she clicked the switch. When she clicked the switch, there's a secret passageway on the ground. There's a stairs going down, so she went down on it. It was probably a tunnel.

The wall has words, and it says, "If you want to see your son and daughter, go to the left. They're here." So Danica went to the left. The wall has words again and it says, "Go to the right. This is the last command." So she went to the right. She continued walking until, she found Lopez, the double ganger of Lopez, and jennifer. She saw Jennifer was in trouble. She saw the Lopez and Lopez. Lopez became evil. The Lopez and Lopez disappeared after awhile. Jennifer said, "LOPEZ!!!!" Her voice echoed throughout the tunnel.

Danica went to Jennifer and said with a shaking voice, "Jennifer, are you ok?" Jennifer said' "Yes mom." So they went out the tunnel. Such a bad day for them. Memories cannot be erased. They're in your mind. Stay awake to any bad days. Good days might be bad. Just be ready with your life and face them no matter what happens.