Chapter 9: The Transformation

The Immortal lab was big. Jennifer was amazed, of course 'cause she never went inside a laboratory before.

Boss Marcus said, " Before we'll let you go inside one of these cabins, let's have a tour on this lab. So obviously, the one you see right now are the cabins and inside of them are power wires, you need to attach them to your body. Specifically, these cabins are called the power Transformers. The big machine at your left is called the power generator. The purpose of it is to generate power. Then, that's literally it. Now Jennifer, let's go to the third cabin."

So, she went inside and attached the power wires to her body.

Before they closed the cabin, Patricia said, "By the way, Boss Marcus forgot to say that there are power buttons in front of you. Just click any of them whatever power you want. When you're ready to go out, just press the open button then you can go outside. This will take you for only two hours. Good luck, we'll only stay here inside this lab until you go out. We'll be fine.

She was nervous on what's the outcome of herself after transforming herself into a superhuman or beyond human.

Two hours later, she went out from the cabin feeling so relieved and realxed.

Boss Marcus said to Jennifer, "Well, how's it going? What power did you picked?"

Jennifer said, "It's going good. I had picked the teleportation."

Boss Marcus said to Jennifer, "That's a good one. Now, can you show us you power right now?"

So, Jennifer agreed nervously and did it once. It actually worked.

They were so impressed about her.

Patricia said, "We're so happy for you Jennifer knowing that you've just transformed yourself into a superhuman."

Jennifer smiled and felt more confident than before. Deep inside her heart, she was so happy because it's her first time to have a power. Matter of fact that she just can't let her feelings burst out -cause she feels a bit awkward.

So, they went out from the lab. While they were walking. Boss Marcus said to Jennifer, "Jeniifer, now that you're a superhuman, you can be with us all the time and battle with the dark ghosts and the Immortal ghost when it is time. You can take the risks, just don't be afraid. By the way, we'll go to the reaserch lab."

While they were walking, Jennifer unexpectedly, surprisingly, and shockingly saw Caitlyn and Jose.

Jennifer said, " Uhmmmmm, excuse me. You're both Caitlyn and Jose, right? If I'm not mistaken. You must be on America right now. Why are you here?

Jose said, "You're Jennifer. Yeah, it's us, the one in your dream. You forgot that our minds are interconnected together, wherever you go, we're always there wherever you are. By the way, me and Caitlyn will still go to the research lab. Where will you go by the way?"

Jennifer said, "We'll also go to the research lab."

Caitlyn said, "Witout further do, let's go together."

While they were walking, Patricia and boss Marcus were talking about their affections of the curse. They were amazed and shocked at the same time as they heard them saying that they were part of the curse.