Chapter 6: The Unknown Girl

When Jennifer woke up, she heard a voice saying, "Jennifer, meet me at the grade seven room at six in the evening later."

Jennifer was a bit afraid because there's no one else in here except Lopez and their mom and for sure, neither one of them sounded like that.

AFTER THE LONG DAY SCHOOL...

Jennifer did as what she heard when she was still at her house. At exactly six in the evening at the grade seven classroom, she saw a white figure. It was a girl and her face was covered by hair.

When she saw this figure in front of her face about ten yards away, she covered her face by her hands. She was so afraid as soon as she saw this figure. When she removed her hands from her face, the white figure disappeared.

Instead, she heard a voice saying, "You'll be alright. Now just follow me, ok?"

So she followed the girl. She'll be alright and ok. Moments later, she saw the girl again but this time, she did'nt covered her face.

The girl said in a soft and gentle voice, "Follow me, I have something to show you."

So, she followed the girl.

The girl said, "You need to find Camila and Jake."

Jemnifer said in a frightening voice, "Oh! I know them. I dreamed about them and Althea was their friend. I saw them on my dream! Are they real? What I saw in my dream was real?"

The girl said said in a gentle voice, "Yes. Your dreams and your realities are one. They are interconnected together. That means, every dream you you have are also in reality. But, you need to be very careful, dreams can also hurt you. When you wake up, you feel what you feel in your dreams."

She noticed it many times. What yhe girl said to her was so true. She needs to fight the struggles on what she dreamed. If she won't, she'll be one of the evil spirits, she'll be like Lopez. She was now very careful.

The girl said, "Suffer the nights just for you and your family. You must meet them now at the park or else it's too late."

So, she went to the park. The park was so crowded. When she decided to find them, she kept on looking for them.

Later on, she saw Camila together with Jake. She went nearer to them and said, "Uhmmmm, excuse me, are you both Camila and Jake?"

Camila said, "The familiar face, one of the evil spirits. Our minds are interconnected together. On our dreams, we saw uour creepy house. You're together with Lopez. Time starts to overflow. One petal, one raindrop can calm you down. A flower that can bring good colors to your life. I must confess that you're in a banging rocks. You chose the good ones but then you kept on doing bad things in life. Jennifer, aren't you?"

Jennifer said, "Yes. I dreamed about you also."

We need to face the truth and also the struggles in life and all the bad happenings. Dream about them ten times a week. After twenty weeks, that would be two-hundred dreams in total, you need to be awake for the whole week, don't sleep. Them, after this, you have to sleep for one week. For this to be easy, yhink about them. These sentences uttered by Althea, they finished doing it. Now that they've found her, they talked about their dreams and yes, it was all true. The girl that talked to Jennifer was the first unknown.

She never tells her name nor about herself, her personality. She's the girl that tells instructions to life, leading them to the right path, making right decisions. She wants to diverge the bad from the good. One hope can bring good fortunes to life. One flower that brings wonderful colors to life. Dreams that come true. It's infinitely forever. Universe can never be compared on how far your love is.