Chapter 8: The Immortal World

Jennifer was shocked whe she saw the people. Then, she slowly stood on the ground and walked carefully.

Few paces away, through her mind, she heard a voice saying, "Jennifer, I'm the girl who you met one day at the grade seven classroom. I'm the one who told you to find Camila and Jake at the park. By the way, this place is called the Immortal World, where the boss of all these curses in your dreams that are interconnected with your realities is found. In this world, challenges awaits you but don't worry, I'm here for you even if you can't see me."

She remembered the girl. The Immortal World was so futuristic. The world has many tall buildings and infrastructures. The people in the Immortal World are similar to the people of her own world. The only difference is that they have various powers and they are strong.

The Immortal ghost, which is the boss of all the curses, stays still until someone blows the Trumpet of Immortal, a trumpet that is almost impossible to find, but there mmpust be a specific person that will blow it, or else it will not work.

Moments later, she bumped a girl. She fell dowm to the ground.

The girl said, "Oh! I'm sorry. Here, let me help you."

Jennifer said, "No, no. I'm fine. I can handle this." So, she stood on the ground slowly.

The girl introduced her name to her. The girl said, "By the way, I'm Patricia. Don't worry, all of us here are friendly. What's your name?"

Jennifer told her name. Patricia noticed that she was new to their world because she looks so shy and nervous. Well, all of the people there are not shy, they are active.

Pateicia said curiously and gently to her, "You're new to our world, right? If I'm not mistaken.

Jemnifer agreed to Patricia nervously. What Patricia don't know about her is that is that she's part of the curse, in dreams and realities.

Patricia said, "Will you mind if you'll go with me at our office?"

Jennifer agreed nervously again. So they went together to the office.

When they arrived at the office, Patricia introduced Jennifer to their boss, Marcus.

Patricia said to boss Marcus, "Boss her name is Jennifer and she's new to our world."

Boss Marcus said to Jennifer, "Welcome to this world. By the way, my name is Marcus, the boss of this office. By the way, the name of this world is the Immortal world where the immortal ghost is found, the boss of all the dark ghosts which is so impossible to battle. We fought the immortal ghost three times but we cannot even though we do many researches. It may be you who can defeat the Immortal ghost. Nice to meet you."

They shook hands together. After awhile, they went out from the office. Boss Marcus told Jennifer about their world. Their world is lethal and fatal. It's dangerous since she doesn't have strength to fight, it's not safe at all. Mintes later, they arrived at the Immortal laboratory.

Boss Marcus said, "Jennifer, this is the Immortal Lab. This is where you'll transform yourself into a superhuman, beyond human. Let's get inside."