Chapter 4: The Team

So they went there and rode the submarine. It isn't an ordinary submarine, it's a huge submarine.

Camila told Althea, "Is there a solution for them to be back?"

Althea said, "Yes, there is. The solution is a very long process by this kind of problem. First, you need to dream about them ten times a week. After twenty weeks, that would be two-hundred dreams in total, you need to be awake for the whole week, don't sleep. Then after this, you have to sleep for one week. For this to be easy, always think about them, okay?"

They agreed but they must do it together. While they were in the submarine, they evacuate their submarine and there they saw the sea base. There are many people there.

Althea said to all of them, "Stop what you're doing right now, we have two new friends and they need the help of us."

So they united as a team. They went to the house of Danica. Onr of them said that he found an imaginary note saying, "You will die!!"

So he reported it to all of them and they analyzed the place until one of them sensed something mysterious. The house was shrinking down. They need to find a way to get out but they can't.

Later on, Danica unexpectedly went down from heaven to help them.

Danica said, "Oh no! What the hell is happening here. Our house has so much evil spirits."

Danica utters words to reveal what they're gonna do to escape. The time was running so fast that the fastest thing in the world can't overcome it. The evil spirits must go away from Lopez and Jennifer and to stop all these spells they have done to them.

When Danica finished uttering the words, Jake noticed it, and it says, "For you not to be stucked here, you all must say these words: Evil go away for you're noy welcome here. The vexatious spirits, fly away, or else the angels will shine up from heaven will shine up their brightest lights, sing with their highest notes. Evil spirits, you must suffer."

So Jake told this to them and all of them said those words together, forming like a crown of words and at the middle of this, the evil spirits are stucked and they will be dead by the power of the angels.

When they said this, nothing has happened but because of this, the evil spirits suffered so much by the light of the angels and the song they sang. The house came back to normal. When they went inside Jennifer's room, they saw Jennifer and Lopez sleeping and also Diana and Jacob lying on the floor and on the CR respectively. The evil spirits had gone away. This is only the dream of Jennifer but this is also in reality. When she woke up, she saw Lopez, Danica, and the people who helped them together with Jake, Camila, Jacob, and Diana. But this is not yet the happiest day they have.