Chapter 5: The Two Lovers in a Dream

One day later, there's this girl named Caitlyn. They have happy days together with Jose.

Caitlyn said, "I love you Jose. You're the only one for me. Do you love me?"

Jose said, "I love you too Caitlyn. You're also the only one for me."

Caitlyn said, "Do you mind that we'll go to a date?"

Jose said, "Where do you want to go for a date?"

Caitlyn said, "At any luxurious hotel."

Jose agreed. So they packed their bags and went to a luxurious hotel. Caitlyn was so happy for both of them. After that, they went for a shopping. She bought many clothes.

When they're done shopping, they have so many things especially Caitlyn.

One day later, there's this man named Romeo. He saw Caitlyn and Jose together . He was so jelous on them. He had a plan to break their love. He decided to go to them right now.

When Romeo went to them, he said, "What are you doing to my girlfriend?"

Caitlyn said, "Who are you? And why the hell did you say that I'm your girlfriend? I'm his girlfriend and he's my boyfriend. Don't stalk at us please!"

Romeo said, "I'm Romeo, remember me? We met and made love together last month. We were one."

Jose said, "Stop insisting that you're her boyfriend 'cause you're not her boyfriend ever since. She even don't know you. Stay away from us especially Caitlyn."

Caitlyn said, "Yeah, Jose was right. I had never met you before and besides, I have my own journal and I know the past of my life, okay? So go away!!"

Romeo fought Jose and Jose fought back Romeo and Romeo fainted. Caitlyn and Jose went away.

Caitlyn said, "Did you know that person Jose?"

Jose said, "No, I had never met him before. Forget it, he's a stalker."

So they went to the hotel. When they're in there, they were so shocked when their things are gone. They didn't even know who stole them. They didn't know it was Romeo. Romeo has two bodies, but they're just in one soul.

When they asked to the hotel manager, she said that she saw a boy bringing bags.

Jose said, "We need to find that person."

Caitlyn agreed. They started figuring out who the person really is.

Then later on, Jose said, "I think, it is Romeo!!"

Caitlyn said, "Ughhhhh! That stupid crazy man, we'll find him!"

Jose said, "Let's find him!"

When they went out from the hotel, they saw Romeo running all around the street, bringing many things.

Jose shouted, "Hey, Romeo! Give us back our things! It's not yours, it's ours!

They kept running to catch up Romeo. When they finally got their things back, Romeo said in a soft agressive voice, "One day, I will kill you Jose!"

When Romeo got away from them, Jose said, "Caitlyn, next month we'll go to America so that Romeo can't find us anymore."

Caitlyn said, "Really??!

Jose said, " Yes."

Caitlyn said in an exciting mood, "When will you buy tickets?"

Jose said, ".... Now!!"

Caitlyn was jumping around the place, then she hugged Jose like a big pillow.

NEXT MONTH..........

Now, they're at the airport, have their passports seen and went inside the airplane. The airplane was so huge. It was so comfortable inside. When they arrived at America, they're free from Romeo and nobody can break their love again.

Next day, Romeo had a plan. His plan was to kill Jose but he still needs to find them not knowing that Caitlyn and Jose had gone to America. Romeo doesn't have any idea on where they are.

At last, they're free from madness and they forgot Romeo. All they remembered was that they're happy there in America. People there treated them kindly.

Caitlyn said in a soft voice, "Oh! What a dream come true. I never expected this big." Dreams will come true, but don't expect too much.

It was just the dream of Jennifer. She really wished she could have a man like Jose.

Danica shouted at Jennifer, "Jennifer, wake up! It's already seven in the morning. You still need to go to school!"