Chapter 7: The Terrible Encounter

Jennifer will have her birthday tomorrow.. So, they prepared the place for her, all the foods that are needed. They invited Jennifer's friends, their relatives, and all their friends. She will be twenty-one years old tomorrow.

TOMORROW MORNING...

It was the birthday of Jennifer. So, all the guests came in at the party. By the way, their party was held at a resort. Before the party started, Danica realized that her earrings are left at the house.

Danica said, "Jennifer, will you please go home and get my earrings? Because I left it at home."

Jennifer said, "Yes, sure."

So, she went home. Well, there's no problem with her because she has keys to all of their rooms of their house. When she was in there, she opened the door of her mother's room.

She saw the earrings and she got it. When she turned back, she felt so dizzy. It feels like her body's gonna fall. Seconds later, she did really fall. When she fell down, she teleported into a different world, still holding the earrings of her mother. She bumped her head badly.

When she woke up, she found herself in a world where no one else has ever been.

She said, "Where am I? I must not be here, I must be at the party. Ouuuuuch! My head, it hurts so badly. I don't know what to do."

So, she slowly stood on the ground. Everything wasn't familiar to her at all. What she saw was an isolated land and the place was dark. The place also looks so haunted.

Where is she? She can't go back to her own world unless she'll do something. She slowly walked and examined the place. She was so afraid, she wasn't comfortable at the place.

Many paces away, she heard a voice. It was creepy, very creepy. It was very deep and it says, "Where are you? I can hear your footsteps. I can smell you. You're not from here! Get out or I'll kill you!"

Jennifer was so shaky. She was stumbling and trembling out of fear. She can't continue walking.

Moments later, she saw a dark ghost. The dark ghost was big. It was getting nearer and nearer. She wants to go home so badly.

Jennifer can't control herself, she accidentally threw the earrings of her mother. She didn't felt it. She was trembling with fear and she don't know what to do. She was so nervous.

Later on, she started running. While she was running, she didn't noticed that the earrings of her mother was not in her hands anymore. She yelled ao hard that her neck would strain. The dark ghost did really heard her, obviously.

Jennifer continued running until she saw a rocky mountain. Luckily, there was a huge, black tree that has no leaves on it. She stayed there so that she can't be seen by the dark ghost. She was so worried about the birthday party since she's having the birthday, she must not be absent.

Jennifer said, "If only I wasn't teleported into this world, then I must not be troubled. But since I'm already here, I must do something to stop this. I must go to my own world before it's too late."

What she doesn't know is that the dark ghost was now behind the tree. But she later realized it. She don't know what to do more but to run as fast as she could so that she won't be caught. Her heart beating was so fast as if they're racing.

Minutes later, Jennifer fell down in a very deep hole. She said, "Where am I?"

She bumped her head but it didn't hurt, it felt nothing. She was in a different world again, same as what she had witnessed but the place was brighter and has more people. The people there has various powers. But, there's something that they couldn't really defeat, the Immortal ghost, the boss of all the ghosts. They can't, they juat can't.