Chapter 3: The Abandoned House

Now there's this one man named Jake. He's a family friend and he owns the headquarter base of the city. People there are the ones who study about hacking. His co-workers there are Camila, Diana, and Jacob. They decided to go to Danica's house.

When they're in there, they noticed that their hoise was full of cobwebs, their things are broken, amd they are not there anymore. When they noticed it, they decided to split room by room. Camila at Danica's room, Diana in Jennifer and Lopez's room, Jake at the living room, and Jacob at the Comfort rooms of the house.

When Diana stepped in at Jennifer and Lopez's room, the feeling that she feels was so different. The house was haunted especially in the room of Jennifer and Lopez.

There's an imaginary sign in the room and it says, "You'll be one of the evil spirits. You can't go out anymore! Good luck..." Diana shouted.

But the place she entered was not the room of Danica's house anymore. The place has changed so fast. She's already one of the evil spirits. Behold, Jennifer was one of them.

Her friends didn't know that Diana was in nowhere else. Later on, Jacob was at Jennifer's CR. When Jacob was in there, he saw a blood at the bathtub. It starts to flow. Jacob went nearer to the blood and as he go nearer, the blood flows faster. The door shuts itself but the place didn't changed. Instead, the CR quaked so much but only the CR, nothing else happened anywhere.

During the quake, Jacob slept as the blood flows faster and faster until it filled the CR. Jacob has a nightmare, it was probably his worst nigtmare. His mightmare was all about the girl at the middle of the jungle singing a creepy song. The girl went nearer to the boy while holding a knife. When she's near to the boy, the girl strucked the knife to the boy but the blood didn't came out. Later on, the boy's shirt has full of blood.

Every drop of blood, the ground turns red and the ground will shrink. The ground will be so hot, Jacob burns himself to death. Jacob woke up in his nightmare and can't get out because of blood. He's dead. Now Diana and Jacob are gone. What's left are Camila and Jake. When Jake said that they will go back to the headquarter base, they saw that Diana was gone and Jacob was drowned by the blood.

So, they analyzed the place first and since they brought their detectors, they turned them on and what a big shock they have when the detectors recorded something and it says, "You will die!!"

When they heard this, they analyzed the place and after awhile, Jake said, " Camila, I think we really need to solve this problem... Oh! I have a plan..."

So they went out from the abandoned house. When they went out, they saw a girl standing.

Camila said, "who are you?"

The girl said, I'm Althea. Oh! Don't you ever go inside this house especially on the CR and the room of Jennifer and Lopez. It's creepy their inside. I know the story of them. Our minds are interconnected together. Here's the story why..."

So Althea told the story about Danica's family while walking.

Althea said, "Come on, we need to go to the sea base."

Jake said, "How?"

Althea said, " by riding a submarine. Don't worry, it'll be cool there"