Imma Ninja, I Know

Alright so here is the next chapter! I kind of just needed to set the mood so that's why it might be kinda slow to you but oh well! I hope you like it anyway and big things planned haha that's what she said. Sorry, off topic, anyway COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN, i know you wanna ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

(Bridget’s POV)

I awoke the next morning to a lot of yelling. Whoopie. I climbed out of bed; reluctant to leave the warmth, but I knew I had to find out what was going on. I walked across my room and yanked open the door. I turned the short corner and walked into the kitchen to see Dylan about to punch Eli.

I ignored it. It wasn’t my problem right? They both froze as I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, and then I sat down at one of the kitchen tables.

“So… what’s going on?” I said nonchalantly.

Dylan lowered his fist and rubbed the back of his next.

“Bridget… I think you need to see this…” Eli sighed, handing me his phone. Yet again, another text. This time though it was from Russel.

‘They have Blake, I don’t where he is, just get your asses over here! Not much time, gtg, the same building,’

I set down the phone. Gee, thanks Russel for that ‘informative’ text. Honestly, could he have been any vaguer?

“Are you okay?” Dylan asked hesitantly, probably waiting for the tears to come.

They never did. I just shrugged.

“So what are you guys gonna do?” I asked sipping my water.

“What do you mean ‘you guys’? Aren’t you coming to go save them to?” Eli raised an eyebrow at me.

“Why? I probably couldn’t do anything anyway, while you guys are paranoid about my safety,”

“Yeah well…” Dylan trailed off.

Yeah, I thought so. I got up from my seat and left to go back to my room. I just needed to be alone. I didn’t want or need to be around people. They could try to talk to me all they want, but deep down, they don’t care. Soon enough, after they find August, Brian and I will leave and I’ll probably never see them again. I wasn’t going to get attached to either of them anymore, just because I know they’ll be leaving without a second thought.

I didn’t need that, neither did my heart. I thought I had been through enough for once. I just needed to rest, and get myself together. I didn’t know how long that could possibly take, but I wasn’t allowed to do anything anyway as long as it ‘endangered my safety’.

I kicked the door shut and sat down on the edge of my bed. I heard two soft knocks on my door.

“Bridget?” Eli’s muffled voice called through the door.

I ignored it. I crawled back under the covers and hugged my pillow. Just go away Eli, I don’t need your damn sympathy.

(Eli’s POV)

I sighed when there was no answer at door, only the rustle of sheets. I walked back to the kitchen and plopped down in a chair.

“Is she okay?” Dylan asked.

“I honestly don’t know, she just seems so… different,” I mumbled, staring at my hands.

“Do you think she’ll be better?”

“I don’t know,”

“How are we gonna get Blake back?”

“Don’t know,”