I Hate This Plan......

Here you go guys! I hope you like this chapter and on the side is a pic of Bridget! Please comment, vote, and ENJOY!!!

Chapter 4

“Bridget,” a voice whispered. I groaned and turned over, throwing the covers over my head.

“Bridget!” The voice was more urgent this time, but I ignored it.

“BRIDGET!” Suddenly I was on the floor with the covers thrown off of me.

“Ugh!” I groaned, as I sat up and scowled when I saw Brian’s smirk.

“Asshole,” I mumbled, shooting him daggers, “Why do I need to get up!” I whined, hopping back on my bed.

“It’s 4 in the morning and we need to get moving, remember we are going in and I quote ‘tomorrow morning’,” He smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me up. I instantly felt energized and wide awake. I jumped off my bed and ran to my luggage throwing an outfit on my bed so I could get ready. I stopped. Brian and I were going to go attack a gang in some building all by ourselves? I sunk to the ground.

“Bridget?” Brian asked, walking over and sitting down next to me.

I sighed. “We can’t go Brian, I mean we can, but we’ll just end up getting ourselves killed.” I wrapped my arms around my legs and pulled them up to my chin.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that there has to be way more people there if the boss is there, like for protection and stuff. We have no chance against like 15 guys or something, we’ll just…die,” I felt tears well up, but I shook off the feeling. No matter what, even if I felt weak, I wasn’t going to show it.

“You honestly think I wouldn’t be prepared? Do you think I’m an idiot?” Brian laughed, punching my arm playfully. I looked at him questioningly before he continued to explain.

“Last night, after you fell asleep, I rounded up some guys that I know are in hiding, like me, and would be willing to help. A few of the guys even knew some people from the Romano’s who wanted to help get August back,” He flashed me a huge smile before getting to his feet and holding out his hand to help me up. I gave him a weak smile before taking his hand and pulling myself up. Then I started thinking. How would Brian know to get those guys? I shrugged mentally, he was an ex-gang member, and he would probably be more prepared that I am right? Right.

“Thanks,” I smiled before giving him a friendly hug, “Now, if you’ll excuse me I need to get changed and It looks like you do to,” I laughed as I noticed he was just in his boxers.

      He smiled sheepishly before walking out of my room. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a black V-neck, and a pair of ankle length black boots. Hey, I was going undercover and I would need to blend in with my surroundings… like a ninja! I smiled to myself. I quickly changed into the simple outfit before going back to my luggage and fishing out a black bag, buried underneath my clothing. I unzipped it and dug through it. Inside were a couple hand guns, a rifle, and just in case things got real bad a smallish machine gun, and of course there was tons of ammunition. What can I say, I have a thing for guns. I zipped the bag back up after checking to make sure everything was there. I went over to my nightstand and threw open a couple of the drawers, pulling out the guns I had stashed there in case someone broke in the middle of night. I shoved one in my jeans and another in my boot, making sure the safety was on so I didn’t shoot my foot or butt off.

     I swung the black bag over my shoulder and walked out into the lounge to see Brian watching TV, sprawled out on the couch. How could a person that acted so normal have gotten caught up in gangs? I don’t think I would ever understand that.