Kidnap Caper

Here's the next chapter! I hope you guys like it and don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, and FAN! ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15

(Blake’s POV)

I angrily snapped my phone shut and shoved it in my pocket. God dammit Bridget! For once, can you not get into trouble?!

“Dude, what’s going on? Do they know where Eli is?” Brian jogged over to me.

Brian, Dylan, and Carter had been searching the whole club for Eli. Once we got in he just…disappeared. I just pushed that thought away though, considering Bridget was in major danger, not to mention August was too.

“No fucking idea. Bridget and August are practically in a high speed chase with some people, and no they don’t know where Eli is,” I let out a sigh of frustration.

“So they took the car? How the fuck are we supposed to find them then!” He threw up his hands.

“She said, and I quote, ‘run back to the apartment, get a car, and come find us’. Honestly, she can’t stay out of trouble for one god damn minute!” I started walking towards the sidewalk with Brian following close behind.

If I had to run to the apartment, get a car, and go find her, then that’s just what I was going to do. I needed to keep Bridget safe, no matter what the cost. I didn’t mind running, the only part I did mind was hearing Carter and Dylan whining from behind.

“Guys, can we take a break?” Dylan panted.

“Yeah, seriously can we!” Carter whined for the millionth time.

“Shut up! We’re almost there, just keep running!” I snapped.

I swear if they didn’t shut their god damn mouths…

“Guys we’re here. Carter go up to the apartment and grab your keys. We need to find Bridget so MOVE!” He ordered.

Reluctantly, Carter started to jog towards the stairs that led up to the apartment.

“Did they even say where they were?” Dylan asked.

“180 south highway,” I replied.

Next time I see Bridget I seriously needed to yell at her.

(Bridget’s POV)

“AUGUST, MOVE!” I reached for the steering wheel and yanked it to the right, jerking the car that way.

“What was that for!”

“They were shooting at us stupid! Apparently you have slow reflexes,” I grunted as I began to climb out of the car window, taking my position on the car door once more.

“Aim for the tires!” August instructed, unnecessarily I should add.

“Yeah, yeah I know!” I mumbled while aiming my gun.

Once again, we were being chased by black vans. I still had no clue who were in them, but I could honestly care less considering they were the enemy. I still couldn’t help but wonder who was in the jeep from earlier before, but it probably didn’t matter. Whoever they were, if I ever found out, I would seriously need to thank them for knocking that black van off the side of the road.

“BRIDGET DUCK!” August yelled from inside in the car.

“Wha-ARGH!” Pain shot through my shoulder and my entire arm.

Suddenly, I was falling out the car and tumbling down the side of the road. I landed in some bushes.

 “August!” I screamed, but it was too late.