Have To Move On

Here's the next chapter! I'm seriously suffering from major writer's block! Plus I went back and was reading through and I seriously messed up on something D: But it's to late now! Anyway I hope you like it and remember to COMMENT, VOTE, and FAN! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17

“Everyone get too you’re posts now!” I hissed.

Sure, you may think I’m bi-polar, but I had just had my heart broken…again. I was tired of being played with. August could deny it all he wants, but everything made sense.

I watched as the guys that Al brought in, leave, and take their positions. Two men guarded the first floor, surrounding the down stairs area. Another two took the second story, and five guys were on the third story with me.

I hated for it to have to be this way, but I pushed away all my thoughts. I cleared my head completely. Nothing was going to stop me from getting my revenge. I had enough hurt and pain built up that I was able to carry through with this plan.

If my heart wasn’t shattered like it was, I probably would be backing out right now and calling off all the guys.

If only.

“Bridget!” August called from the first floor.

After that all I heard was muffled yells and shuffling. I knew my plan was falling in to place. Of course it would, I was trained to do this. After a few moments of yelling and cursing, the guys from the first and second floor burst into the room I was in.

Two guys held back August’s arms while the rest stood around the room.

“Let me go!” August roared.

After taking in a shaky breath, I stepped forward, uncovering myself from the shadows.

“Bridget?” August breathed.

“How could you?” I growled.

“What do you-“

“You know what I god damn mean!” I snapped.

“Bridget I-“

“What August? When were you going to tell me you were using me? When were you finally going to tell me the truth? I wasted four years of my life looking for you! Do you know how much pain and suffering I went through just to find your sorry ass? Do you?!”

“I-“

“I’m done with everything August! Everything! I never want to see you or hear anything about you ever again! You can go ahead and lead the way to get my father’s filthy money. As long as I never see you or have to deal with fucking gangs again, I’ll be fine,” A small sob escaped my lips.

“Bridget! Listen to me!” He yelled over me before I could start again.

“No! You had your chance! You had plenty have chances! You played me August, you just fucking played me,” I cried.

I couldn’t help but let the tears run down my cheeks. The look on August’s face was indescribable. It looked like a mixture of pain, hurt, apologetic, and regret. All of that was shown through his eyes.

It killed me not to run over to him and forgive him, just because of that look.

I stayed strong enough to hold myself back though. I couldn’t let him get his way, not this time. Not ever again. He would soon be out of my life, and I wouldn’t have to deal with any of this anymore. It all would be over soon. Very soon.

“Now that that little sob story is out the way, you know what we want August. So I highly suggest you give it to us, before we have to do something I really don’t want to do,” Al said, stepping forward.

“But Bridget I-“

“Enough! Just tell us how to do this little plan of yours and we’ll let Bridget free, got it?”

“But…y-yeah I got it,” He shot me a pained look.

I quickly averted my eyes from his. It hurt too much.

“Good, now boys, take him to our little conference room while I take care of this beautiful lady,” He nodded towards the door so his men quickly pushed August out ahead of them.

Once the door was shut Al turned towards me.

“You really did help a lot Bridget, are you sure you don’t want to be a part of this famous gang?” He smiled.

“We already talked about this, it’s a no, and it always will be,” I crossed my arms.

“I don’t think that will work though Bridget,” He said as he walked in slow circles around me.

“What do you mean that won’t work? It works out perfectly.”

“The thing is, you know too much princess,” He shrugged.

“What are you getting at Al?”

“Oh Bridget, you’re so naïve. It’s either you join the gang or,” He pulled out his gun, “you die.”

He held his gun to my read and switched the safety off.

“Which is it princess?” He growled in my ear.

“I-“

Gun shots cut me off, making my jump to the ground. There was a loud thud next to me. I looked over my shoulder to see Al lying there with blood seeping through his shirt.

“Fucking bastard,” Blake growled.

“B-Blake?”

“This is exactly why I didn’t want you going with Eli! I knew he couldn’t protect you!”

“Blake calm down! It’s alright! I’m fine!” I reassured, jumping to my feet.

“You call that fine? He was about to kill you Bridget!” He roared.

“Well he didn’t!”

Blake walked forward and pulled me into a tight hug.

“Don’t ever scare me like that again,” He mumbled into my hair.

“How did you find me?”

“I found Eli’s car on the side of the road. This place wasn’t that far away from where they took you,” He explained.

“Thank you,” I mumbled.

“Bridget?”

“Yeah?”

“I love you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment, Vote, and Fan! Love you guys and keep reading! Also listen to the song on the side! I LOVE it xDD