The Unreachable

So before you start this story, I feel like I should let you know something important. This book is HORRIBLE. Not as bad as my others, but it's still horrible. I kept Simply Love up only because so many people read it and I would feel bad deleting it. Now, I am NOT deleting this book. However, I feel it's unfair to the few people who do read this to keep you waiting for something that will never happen. Therefore, this story is DISCONTINUED. I will not delete it, but I will NEVER update this story EVER AGAIN.

Probably.

Anyway, I'll keep this story and The Unfixable up because I DESPISE when authors delete their books because some people might actually love them and think they are the greatest thing since Percy Jackson. (I'll never forget you, Sketch) I'm sorry if you were waiting for an update, but it will never happen. I feel no inspiration for this story and it's sucks goat poop.

(Sequel to The Unfixable) After being being abandoned by One Direction, Christina Hope is without hope. She can't be adopted again and cant leave the orphanage until she's 18, 5 years away. Months have past since she was abandoned and just as she's given up hope, she gets 5 male visitors.

What will happen to the Unreachable?