Shelly

I raised my fist over the kid in front of me. "I think I heard you laugh at me in class." I snarled.

His eyes widened in fear. "N-No-o."

"Don't lie to my fucking face!" I growled.

Let me explain before you think I'm a total bitch.

This is one of the boys that used to bully me. He had laughed when I told the teacher about my wet homework. I had to make sure he wouldn't start bullying me again. So what did I do?

I scared him.

"I-I'm not lying!" He defended himself.

I raised my fist higher, preparing to deliver the blow. It was just about to slam into the boys wide eyes when someone caught my fist. i looked up, about to cuss out whoever stopped my punch.

Harry.

"What do you want, Styles?" I snarled.

He ignored me and told the boy to run. Taking his advice, the boy ran like the coward he was.

"I'll deal with you later!" I yelled after him, only increasing his pace.

I scowled at Harry. "Look what you did! Now I have to wait till Monday to get him!"

"You were about to punch him!"

"So what?! He punched me a lot, no one ever stopped him!" I spat.

"That was one of the boys that bullies you?" He said in shock.

"Bullied me." I corrected.

"Why doesn't he bully you anymore?"

I snarled. "What, you want him to bully me?"

He seemed to realize what he said 'cause his eyes widened. "I didn't-"

"-Mean it that way.' I finished for him. "Yeah, I know."

I turned on my heel, walking towards the orphanage. I heard Harry run up after me.

"Go away, Harold." I growled at him.

"You should be heading the other way, towards school."

"I'm ditching." I snapped.

"What?!"

"Don't act like you've never ditched, Styles!" I growled at him, very tempted to punch his pretty face, although I highly doubted I could reach it.

But instead, guess who joined us?

That's right, Zayn Malik.

"Oh my god, just go away both of you, for fucks sake!" I practically screeched at them.

"Nice to see you too, Sweetheart." Zayn chuckled.

I decided I'd had enough of the so I punched both of them in the gut and kicked their balls. I laughed when I saw them all hunched up and groaning. I kept walking, still laughing at them. I heard them stumbling after me, wheezing.

"You've gotten stronger." Zayn choked.

I nodded. "I should hope so. I don't beat people up for nothing, you know."

"What, like that kid you were about to beat the living hell out of?" Harry questioned.

"Yes, Harry." i said, smiling sweetly.

"Okay." He nodded. "Just asking."

"Good for you, now GO AWAY!" I yelled.

'No." Harry smirked. "We're walking you home."