Love

Wow. It's been a while, huh? I've missed writing, guys, Seriously. I know, I know. It's been AGES. But hey, I gave you the sneakpeek, didn't I?

Okay, on with ze story!

~bookfanatic414

Christina's POV

My chest heaved, and tears were streaming down my face. I made no move to stop them, or wipe them away. They've seen me cry before, it makes no difference if they see me cry now. None at all.

I looked around the room, reading their expressions. They all shared the same one: Horror.

Of course they were horrified. I was horrified. My past was horrific. No, not my past.

My life.

All my life I had been beaten down and bullied. No one had cared for me but my mother and brother, and that was what got them killed. Everyone who cared about me either died or left.

But the boys came back, unlike the rest.

And that scared me, because if they left again, I'd never recover.

And that made me even more terrified.

I looked to Liam, a frown making its way onto my face. "Same room?"

He simply nodded, so I got out of their as fast as possible.

I made my way to my old room, and was shocked to find it exactly how I left it. Clothes peeking out from under my bed, All Time Low and My Chemical Romance posters decorating the walls, and my covers on the floor.

Home sweet home.

I chuckled bitterly at that thought, sitting down on my bed. I ducked my head to hide the tears, but they simply fell faster and faster. Sobs wracked my body, but I made sure to keep them quiet. No need to have the boys run to comfort me. I can take care of myself.

Like how you 'took care' of yourself when they left?

I winced as those memories popped up, their horror fresh in my mind. I was stupid and reckless, not caring about anything but me and my pain. And what do people do to dull pain? They medicate it. Except in my case, they weren't prescribed by a doctor.

That's right. You got drunk and you did drugs. Just because a stupid boy band left you.

Oh, but that stupid boy band had meant the world to me. No, not had meant. Mean. They mean everything to me. They're my entire world. Ever since I met them, my life had revolved around them.

Revolved around Zayn's goofy smile.

Revolved around Niall's sweet attitude.

Revolved around Liam's ability to make me feel like I had a real father.