IMPORTANT

i started writing this fic when i had first discovered the beauty that is fanfiction and decided i wanted to give it a go, i started writing this as a full on crappy fanfiction, following exact plot lines and already set scripts that the show had. but i decided that i didnt like it, and i also didnt like the somber mood that tvd had started to have, so i decided rylan would be a comedic relief to mystic falls.

but recently i've had a few people feel the need to send me a private message telling me about how shit this story is, and how 'the plot is stupid and irrelevant and would never happen' or 'take it down, its an embarresment to the vamipre diarys comunitie' (yeah, that last one really happened with that exact spelling)

guys, i know this! i know these facts, i also know that in no way do i have a good plot for the story or have any interest in finishing because of how stupid the plot is, but guess what! i'm leaving it up.

i'm not going to take it down because a few people feel the need to send me hateful comments, i'm choosing to leave it up for the many readers who enjoyed it and comment on the chapters asking for more, and these few people are the ones who make my day and i am forever grateful for all of you who vote and comment.

updates may not come regularly, but i will try to update every now and then considering its been four months since the last one, (once again, sorry to the loyal readers)

but in conclusion to my little rant chapter, if you took the time out of your days or nights or whenever to read this, thankyou ♡