Boobs and Koalas

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

GILBERT RESIDENCE

RYLAN AURORA GILBERT;

Yikes.

That is the one word that comes to mind when walking up the porch to my childhood home.

Yikes.

Is also the one word that describes how I felt right now after seeing Jenna and some guy making out on the couch.

"Yikes." I said causing them to break apart and fall on the floor.

I tried not to laugh, I really did, but I couldn't hold it in after seeing Jenna trip and faceplant over both the rug and coffee table as she scrambled to hug me.

"Rylan. Thi-This is Alaric Saltzman, M-My boyfriend. He is also the uh, History Teacher at Elena and Jeremy's school." Jenna managed to choke out with much embarrassment over the top of my laughter.

"Hey, mind if I call you Ric?" I said after calming down, but not wiping the massive grin I have on my face off.

"Uh no, No problem, I'll uh head out and let you guys catch up. Will you be attending school Rylan?" Ric asked as Jenna ran towards me with her arms outstretched.

"No, I graduated a few years ago." I awkwardly replied with a smile whilst hugging Jenna back and holding her up as she had attached herself to me like a Koala Bear. Literally, her legs are wrapped around my waist and her boobs are in my face.

"Okay well, i'll uh head on out." Ric awkwardly waved and headed out after kissing Jenna on the head.

He was trying not to laugh, I can tell, Bastard.

I awkwardly waddled over to the couch with Jenna still attached to me and went to place her down.

"No." She stubbornly said after me trying, and failing to put her down.

"Yes" I said back just as stubbornly.

"No" She growled hanging on tighter.

"Yes" I choked out as she was strangling me.

"No" She stated wiggling around even more and accidentally groping my boobs as the front door opened and a few unlucky people are about to walk in on this really awkward situation that is going on in the lounge room.

This could honestly go on for hours, we're both just as stubborn as each other but luckily for both of us I don't have hours, my back is about to break.

"Yes, Jenna let me go." I sighed trying not to fall over.

"No, I missed you." She said with her head on-top of mine and her arms wrapped around my neck.

"I missed you too but I think i'm about to keel over and die because this is one position I never thought I would find myself in with you." Three people behind us laughed and one took a sharp intake of breath as my voice radiated throughout the room. I still couldn't see past Jenna's boobs to see who it is though.

"No. You aren't allowed to leave me alone again, I nearly died without you and it costs too much to call you and rant." She said crying into my hair.

"Seriously Jenna I missed you too but your boobs are in my face and I'm talking into your cleavage right now."

Cue more laughter and one .....Sob?.

Okay, I'm freaking out who is behind me that has a sexy laugh, my ovaries are exploding more than they did when Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan kissed.

I joke, I joke. Nothing tops that.

"Oh," Jenna said finally letting me go and jumping down, but then wrapping me in a hug again before I could turn around and see what strangers are in in the house.

"Don't leave me again." she sobbed into my shoulder as I stroked her back.

Cue awkward cough from people behind us I still have no idea about.

"Ah, Right." Jenna awkwardly chuckled after looking over my shoulder.

I turned around after wiping Jenna's eyes for her and then wiping my own few sneaky tears that leaked out.

Well hello hotties.

Wait is that Jeremy?

He got buff.

Now i'm talking to myself in my head.

Once again,

Yikes.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}