Cherokee and Hybrid Army's

RYLAN AURORA GILBERT

It's been nearly a week.

A whole frigging week, in a small space, surrounded by three attractive men.

My hormones are on overdrive, that moment between Klaus, Elijah and I in the stairwell hasn't gone from my mind.

Klaus was sitting in the drivers seat with Stefan in the passenger side, I was cuddled into a sleeping Elijah's side in the backseat of the car.

"Can we turn the radio on or something. You guys are boring." I whined.

No response.

"I have an idea, why don't we play twenty questions?"

No response.

"You guys suck."

Light chuckling from Klaus, or as he's told me to call him from now on 'Nik'.

"Pun intended."

Assholes, who do they think they are to disobey me.

"We can play I spy?" I chirped "I spy with my little ey-"

"Shut up before I eat you Rylan." Gritted out a tense Stefan.

Klaus looked at him and growled before reaching over and snapping his neck.

"Well, that was effective." I told Klaus.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"I need to go to work in four days, you do know that right?"

"I know, I've organised everything for it." Klaus told me as Elijah and Stefan went into the dingy gas station to get changed.

"Oh, really, everything? What about the fact that my precious baby is still sitting at home in the driveway and Jeremy's probably driven her and crashed like 1267 times." I replied snobbily, oh yeah. It's that time of the month. What makes it worse is that the three men i've been sitting with can smell it.

Do you know how much it would suck living with a vampire and still being a human. They could hear you peeing and pooping. Hear you having sex. Hear you singing "It's Friday," in the shower over and over again in different tones.

THEY CAN SMELL WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR PERIOD.

No, totally not awkward at all.

"Calm down. I've got it sorted." Klaus told me before handing me a coffee.

Did he pull this out of his ass?

"No, I didn't pull a coffee out of my ass." He told me with an annoyed expression on his face.

Oh, did I say that out loud?

"Dude, I don't need to know what you do in your spare time."

"I can assure you Rylan, I don't stick coffee cups up my ass for fun."

"You stick coffee cups up your ass for fun?" Stefan asked as he walked up to us.

"I give up." Klaus muttered and stalked away.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"I'm thirsty, pull over Brother." Elijah told Klaus.

"Sorry no can do brother, we're on a deadline. I need to find people someone near the Smoky Mountains and Rylan needs be on time for her ride."

"My ride?" I asked, "You do realise that means that i'm going from frigging Cherokee to L.A and you want me to drive. That's like 35 hours. No, it's not happening."