Even The Four Of You Could Manage

Chapter Three

"Mistress, would you like scones or biscuits," Sebastian asked, yet I was was not listening. For some unknown explanation I could not stop thinking about the dreams I had been having lately. "Mistress?" a worried voice came faintly.

"Oh," I jumped out of my trance," yes, what is it," I asked truly confused.

"Are you feeling alright,"Ciel looked slightly concerned.

"Both of you calm down, I am perfectly okay," I exclaimed making a "shoo shoo" motion with my hands, as if I could "shoo" away there concerned looks.

"Apologies miss, the last guest we invited into the manor...... Let's just say that it did not go well," Sebastian's face turned very upset as he said the words.

"We want to make sure nothing such as that ever happens again," Ciel took a small sip from his cup. Sebastian sat a plate and cup in front in front of me, I realized then that I was starving. I took several small bites of food and a sip of tea.

"Well, all this talk is way to sad for morning converse," I replied.

"Your right," Ciel said.

"Do you have any plans today sir," I asked.

"None that concern you," Ciel snapped. Anger went through my whole body. How dare he speak to me in such way, yet I did not show it. I slightly leaned back in my chair.

"What my Young Master is trying to say is that, he knows that you need to rest, you have been through a terrible accident, and we have just a few erons to run, he generously thought you might want to stay home and relax," Sebastian replied. I laughed inside. I could not count the number of times Jonathan had saved me from getting slapped because of my mouth just as Sebastian was doing then.

"Why thank you sir, I was very restless last night," I took another bite of my food.

Ciel's POV

"Okay you four I have a task for you to handle, that I am sure even you four can manage," I sat in the study looking at my four servants over my desk.

"Yes sir," Finny replied making a solute motion with his hand.

"I just know we can do this, yes we can," Mey-Rin replied.

"Yeah okay," Baldroy said nonchalantly.

"Ha ha ha," Tanaka took another swig of his steaming drink.

"You are all aware we have a new guest, well while me and Sebastian are gone I need all of you to keep her occupied," I put my hat on and stood up.

"Yes sir," they all chimed.

Anna's POV

"Excuse me miss, I don't mean to interrupt, no I don't, yet would you like to come outside in the garden, I could bring you some tea and you could rest," a servant with red hair peeked into my guest room.

"That would be lovely, thank you," I replied with a sweet smile.

The servant, Mey-Rin , lead me down long corridors and hallways, we past several doors along the way. I wandered what was behind all these doors, what kind of secrets could be hiding? What did they mean about the former guest who had visited the mansion? After what seemed like an eternity the servant finally opened a door. Behind the door was gravel walkways and white roses. Dozens of a variety of flowers were planted and also in perfect health.

"Here miss, I have set up a table and chairs up here, just for you," Mey-Rin said as she led me slightly father and then around a corner. She pulled a chair out for me and I sat in it. "I will get your tea, yes I will," she said as she stormed away. This garden was truly beautiful, and as I sat in my chair examining it all I noticed the garden was near the driveway. I lifted myself with my one good arm.I found my legs carrying me towards the driveway. Again I found myself walking a very long time until I reached the end.

Jonathan

My mind called out.

"Yes Mistress," answered a raspy voice. I spun on my heels, Jonathan was on one knee with a hand over his heart and his head bent. I exhaled in relief.

"You're here, I just needed to see you," I replied giving a small smile and and my voice full of relief.

"Miss me?" Jonathan asked smirking.

"No, just anxiety, you are always there right beside me, when you're not, I get nervous, yet would it be so bad if I did miss you," I crossed my unbroken arm over my chest. Jonathan stood and took two long strides towards me. His hand reached out to cup my face but at the last moment he pulled away and balled his hand into a fist. Jonathan shook his head.

"When are you going to make your move, I imagine that Edward is growing impatient, he told you to give him word once the job is complete," Jonathan seemed frustrated.

"Good things come to those who wait, soon Jonathan, I promise," I replied. My mind was racing, he was right I needed to hurry the next chance I had needed to be taken advantage of, and what exactly what Jonathan trying to accomplish by cupping my face. I shook my head as if to shake away the thoughts. "I have to go back," I added and turned on him. I felt sad as I left him behind.

"Mistress," I heard Jonathan call behind me, I turned around yet again. He was standing tall and fair a few yards away from me."Keep your promise, I do not know how long I can endure this, I am growing very bored," he added. I gave him a small smile and nodded.

"Do not worry I will keep my promise," I replied.