The Tip Of A Knife Has Too Much Power

Chapter Five

I glanced down, there I saw a knife protruding from the side of my torso. Blood was merging from the wound, covering one side of my dress. The pain was almost too much to bear. I gasped in pain and tried my hardest to get more air, as I felt it was rushing from my lungs, then Sebastian ripped the knife from my torso harshly, I gasped again.

"Mistress!" Jonathan cried out.

"Sebastian!" Ciel yelled unpleasantly.

"Young Master you gave me specific orders; kill her, if I couldn't do this much what kind of butler would I -" there was a loud thump and then I could feel Sebastian no longer behind me.

The pain was to much to handle I fell to me knees in agony. I could hardly move or breath every move felt like thousands of needles.

There were loud noises behind me, I snapped my head to where the noises were coming from. Jonathan had speared Sebastian, both of the demons were skidding across the study floor. Floor boards came up as they did so. Sebastian finally came from shock, he pushed Jonathan from him and stood calmly.

Sebastian reached into his jacket and pulled out five knifes, one was bloody. He pulled the glove from one hand off then put the tip of his index finger on the bloody knife.

Jonathan was thrown across the room and into a wooden desk that was destroyed as soon as he crashed into it. When he finally reached his feet and found his balance he saw what Sebastian was doing. Sebastian put his index finger with blood on it into his mouth to lick the blood away. His eyes widened, and then he smirked. Jonathan yelled in rage and charged at the demon.

Sebastian threw all of the knifes on his hand, yet Jonathan continued. Jonathan pulled out his sword from his tailcoat.

"Pl-ease Ciel m-make him stop," I stammered desperately.

"Excuse me, at the moment your filthy butler is winning make your own demon stop," Ciel's words and voice were strong.

"Yes Ciel I-I understand th-that my d-demon is superior t-to your's, yet h-he wouldn't h-hav-have to do t-this if S-Sebastian wasn't so hell b-bent on killing m-me,"I replied, the shock of the pain was over, yet the pain was still there no doubt. Ciel glanced at the demon butlers.

Jonathan towered over Sebastian. Both of my butlers feet were planted on Sebastian's arms so he could not move them no matter how hard he tried which he did. He was wiggling and writhing under Jonathan's weight. Jonathan held his long and golden sword at Sebastian's throat. My vision was growing cloudy, caused by my lack of blood. Yet I could see the fury in Jonathan's eyes.

" NO!" Ciel shouted. "Sebastian stop just stop trying to kill Anna, that's an order," Ciel demanded. As he said the forceful words Sebastian's body went limp and relaxed. Jonathan still held the knife steadily. I could hardly see my vision was growing white, the pain hurt more and more every second and I felt nauseated.

"Jonathan," I whispered almost silently. Surprisingly he snapped his head towards me. His eyes grew wide. He saw me once again vulnerable, lying in a pool of my own blood, it looked as though the sight petrified him.

Soon all of it drifted away. Ciel, Sebastian, and Jonathan, my vision went completely white. The last thing I heard was a distant call. One full of pain, and agony and anger.

"MISTRESS," Jonathan screamed.

••••••Later That Night•••••••

It was raining non to gently as I stood in the front door frame of a wooden cabin. I would have recognized the cabin anywhere, it was my home. I looked around at my ripped family. All of there bodies were bloody and eyes wide open. Tears were streaming down my face, I felt hollow inside. I looked down at the bloody ground and found something was in my hand. Something longish and sharp and dripping in blood, a knife. It seemed as if I had done it, as if what Ciel had said had actually came to be. I threw the knife the ground and stumbled backwards falling onto my knees in the rain. Tears came harder and the sobs escaped me loudly.

I felt a hand in my shoulder and turned slowly around. Jonathan stood behind me.

"Mistress, I need you to wake up," he stated calmly although his brow was furrowed. My eyes shot open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Angels,

I am so sorry it took me too long to publish. But here it is and I hope you enjoy. Love y'all so much!!