36

"C-chloe?"

She stormed towards me with a broken bottle of wine in hand kaya natakot ako agad at naghanap ng matatakbuhan. The way she lookd at me is weird. Galit na galit ba.

"Bitch!!!" sigaw nya nG malapit na kaya tumakbo ako agad sa crowd ng mgs tao, para hindi nya ako masundan agad.

Ano bang ginawa ko?! bakit ba lagi syang galit sa akin?!

BRENT'S PoV

"NEXT TIME YOU STEAL ON SOMEONE, MAKE SURE HE'S AN IDIOT!!"

"H-hindi naman ikaw ang ninakawan k-ko.." replief the stupid maggot eVEn tho his face is already swollen because of my punches.

"Ugh. Shut up, you ugly creature." I said before leaving him in the dumps.

I walked as fast as i can and glanced at my reflection in one of the mirrors on the wall, checking if shamari will see any clue that i beated up a guy.

I shrugged when i didnt see any and head to the vip lounge--

I stopped and eVErything turned dark for a moment.

WHERE'S SHAMARI?!! Ugh!

I run to our lounge and clenched my fist, seeing the broken glasses. WHO FUCKIN TOOK MY GIRL?!!

"SHIT!!!!" I shouted and kicked the tables, crushing it into broken pieces.

I immediately look into the crowd and looked for her. Sh*t. She's not inside.

I immediately run to the stage. Sheena and Chain looked at me weirdly buT heck, i dont give a damn!

The operators of the club immediately tried to stop me but screw them!

I harshly took the mic from sheena and shouted."STUPID SLAVE WHERE ARE YOU?!!!"

The noise dropped and i stood there for a moment, waiting and looking around.

SHIT. SHE'S NOT IN HERE.

"FUCK!!" I shouted and threw the mic somewhere. I need to find her!

"What's youre problem?" Nagtatakang tanong ni Chain.

"Sheena, cheCK the cctv footage of vip lounge 6. Chain call the police." I looked at the rest of their bandmates."Gian, contact the dark caste. Craig, call Mr. blake and tell him that Shamari is missing."

"W-what?!" sheena gasped.

"THE CCTV FOOTAGE!!" i shouted and looked st Chain who is now calling the police.

Fuck. I cant calm down.

I jumped down the stage and run around, searching for my slave. I checked every corner of that club, but wasn't able to see her

Fuck. fuck. FUUCCKK!

I combed my hand harshly on my hair, feeling a pang in my head.

Where is she...

"BRENT!"

I turned and saw Mcloi wayne with Shallaine L'carlnt.

"Follow us, i know where shamari is." Shallaine said and i did.

They lead me in the parking lot and i saw Chloe Blake standing there with a bath in hand. Shallaine immedistely run towards her and jumped her. grabbing her hair, starting a cat fight. Well fuCK Hell, i dont care about them!

"WHERE'S SHAM?!" I furiously shouted at Mcloi, client or whatever i dont care anymore.

"There." He replied andBpointed on the wall not far from chloe blake.

My eys widened and saw my pretty Sham there. i dont know, i run to her.

She's crouched there, covering her head, shaking helplessly. Her hair is a mess and i can hear her small cries.

Fuck, I'm crying and I feel so numb.  This is so gay but i can't help it. My girl is injured and she's shaking with fear. What the heck did her devious sister did to her?!

"Shamari." I called.

"B-brent...?" She slowly said, still shaking, she looked up at me slowly and my heart melted when i saw her face wet with tears and she's biting her lips as if to hold something back.

I immediately kneeled down and hugged her."...Sorry."

I fuckin hugged her as tight as i can, wanting her shaking to stop.

What was i doing.. I was with her. If i didnt leave her, this wouldnt happen to her. "Sorry." I buried my face in her shoulder. "I'm sorry."

She didn't hug me back. She just cried.

What was i doing!!!!
SHAMARI's PoV

Ngumiti ako sa sarili ko, nililibot ang tingin sa bago kong kwarto. Na-Set up ko na yung mga gamit ko na dumating kanina. Itong frame na lang na hawak ko ang hindi ko nasasabit.

I looked the frame. It's a family picture. Me. Dad. Chloe. Her mom. Hindi ko alam kung isasabit ko ba to :)

PAAAAK!

Malutong ang sampal na tumama sa mukha ni Chloe ng dumating si Papa sa parking lot na iyon.

Sheena and Chain were there. Mcloi snd Shallaine were there. and Brent was holding me up.

"Nagsinungaling ka sa amin!!" sigaw ni papa.

"I-i can explain dad."

"Explain?!" sigaw ulit ni papa."You payed Liander's staffs in the hospital! You ruined The Wayne's VIP lounge and you assaulted Dale's Girlfriend!! And you want to explain?! In the car now, young lady! We're gonna have a discussion at home!"

Tumakbo si Chloe sa kotse ni Papa. Agad akong yumuko ng tumingin sila sa akin.

"To the car, Shamari."

"O-opo." sagot ko.

"I'll driver her home."sabat ni Brent at dinala na ako sa kotse nya."I wont leave you alone with that psychopath."

Ng makarating kami sa bahay ay hindi umalis si Brent. He waited in the sala while papa,tita, chloe and me were in the library.

"SHE STOLE BRENT FROM ME! HE'S SUPPOSE TO BE MINE!!!" iyak ng iyak na sigaw na Chloe"My plan was perfect! But everything was ruined because of her! I hate her! I hate you, shamari! I hate you!!"

"This household was perfect nung wala pa yang babaeng yan!" sigaw din ni Tita, trying to convince dad. "She ruined our lovely daughter!" dagdag pa nila at niyakap si Chloe.

"Stop shouting!" sigaw din ni papa."The two of you, get out! I'm going to talk to her."

"But hon--"

"Dont worry. I'm just gonns talk to her "

Umalis naman sila agad.

"Shamari, How are you?"

"Okay lang po ." sagot ko nakayuko.

Namutawi saglit ang katahimikan bago ulit magsalita si papa."Please leave this house by the end of the week."

Medyo nagulat ako doon."I'll handle your tuition fee in Coyle Academy until you graduate but you cant stay under my roof anymore. Understand?"

"Y-yes."

"This is for Chloe, for my daughter. So leave. That's all. makakabalik ka na sa kwarto mo."

Ipinilig ko ang ulo ko at shinoot sa trashcan ang photo frame na iyon. Naupo ako sa maliit kong upuan.

"Knock, knock!"

Tumingin ako sa pinto at niluwa nun si Shallaine. She smiled sweetly at me."Naayos mo na mga gamit mo?"

I nodded.

"I cant believe this! Na dito ka na magi-stay sa dorm ng Coyle Academy!!!!"