The Moments

(Kendall POV)

I ring the doorbell. After a few seconds of fixing my hair, Natalie opens the door.

"Nat! Hey!" I go up to her and give her a hug. James does the the same.

"Please come in. Hey, where are Carlos and Logan?" she asks

"Oh they had to shoot some scenes for the show. James and I got the day off but dont worry, they'll meet us at the movies"

"Oh okay" we hear the bathroom door open to reveal Stephanie. Oh lord, compared to Natalie she looks like the cookie monster with all that blue. Even her blond tips were colored blue. She always colored her tips to match her outfit.

"Hi guys" she said.

"Hey Steph" we both said.

"So what movie are we going to watch?" asked Natalie.

"Well we actually have a couple to choose from. There's 'Now You See Me' and 'Conguring' or 'The Host'. And of course we have 'Despicable Me 2' and 'Monsters University'" said James. They thought about it for a moment, well at lease Stephanie did. As soon as James was done, Natalie blurt out,

"Conguring!" and then she blushed, "I mean, I love horror/thriller movies"

"Haha it's fine" said James.

"Stephanie, you okay with the choice?" I ask. She bit her red lips for a moment.

"Uh yea sure" she answered.

(Stephanie POV)

"Um, Nat, can I talk you for a second?" I ask her.

"Sure" we head over to where the bathroom was.

"You know I don't like scary movies! Especially in theater?! There's no way I'm going" I said.

"Then tell them that" she answered.

" Yeah, tell them that", I mimicked her in an annoying voice. She rolled her eyes, "I don't want them to think I'm a wimp"

"Then you have to watch it. Pleeeeeease. I've been wanting to see it ever since it came out" I thought about it for a minute.

"Ugh, fine" I agreed, annoyed. We came back and Kendall asked if we were ready. I got my blue purse with some cash and my cell phone in it and headed out. I also secretly grabbed my small pillow. Just in case.

(James POV)

Natalie said we should all just go in Stephanies car while she drives and when we come back she can drop us off in the campus parking lot. We agreed and went in Stephanie's car. Natalie turned the car on. Stephanie turned around to face us.

"Warnin' you right now guys, she's one heck of a driver" me and Kendall looked at each other. Sure enough, we found out what Stephanie was saying just by the big reverse Natalie made. The whole way she drove 60 mph when the speed limit was 45 or something. She also took sharp turns and crashed into other lanes unexpectedly.

When we got there, we could see Carlos and Logan at the front entrance on their phones.

"Carlos! Logan!" they looked up. Heading our way, they greeted Natalie and Stephanie while me and Kendall went to go get the tickets.

(Carlos POV)

When Kendall and James brought the tickets, we went to go give to the ticket person. We entered the theater and took our seats. Stephanie sat next to Natalie leaving only one empty seat next to Natalie. We all silently fought for a second to see who gets the seat but then we saw Natalie watching us confused so the rest of the boys gave up and let me sit next to her. James sat next to me, one seat away from Natalie, Logan sat next to Stephanie, also being a seat away from Natalie, and poor Kendall had to sit next to Logan being two seats away from Natalie.

During the movie I saw Stephanie pull out what looked like a heart shaped pillow and she grabbed onto it, hiding behind it in the scary scenes. She saw me looking at her and I did a small chuckle while shaking my head. She rolled her eyes and continued to watch the movie.

The movie continued. And then it got to the jump scare unexpectedly. Right when that scare came, Natalie's hand went straight to the arm rest, where my hand was resting. Our hand touched each others, with mine on the bottom and Natalie's on the top.

For a second we just looked at our hands and then slowly turned our heads up to look at each other. I really felt something in that moment. But then she took her hand off and looked up at the screen again.

(Natalies POV)

Oh my god, that was so awkward. He probably thought I'm such a creep.

Then the movie ended and we all went outside talking about it. We decided to go to the nearest restaurant for dinner.

(Logan POV)

We got to the restaurant and booked a long table for six. Natalie sat on one side and Stephanie sat directly across from her. Yes. That leaves space for two people. Carlos and Kendall sat with Stephanie, and James and I on the other side.

We talked while we waited for our food. After we were finished us boys paid the bill and headed out. James and Kendall had to go with Natalie and Stephanie so from there they could go in their car parked at the campus. Carlos and I hugged everyone goodbye and headed for home.

(Kendall POV)

Natalie parked the car and we went out. Stephanie was in a hurry and James had to use the restroom so they both went inside. Natalie volunteered to stay out with me and wait for James to come back.

After they both left I turned to face her. She turned around and smiled at me. I smiled also. She had let her hair open in the car because all the windows were down. She said she loved it when her hair swayed in the wind, exactly how it was right now.

The wind blew letting some of her hair fall on her face. Without thinking, I gently pushed it out of the way. She looked at me. Her eyes. They took my breath away. Those perfect lips and the diamond on her nose that was glimmering in the moonlight. Everything was just so perfect.

"I'm back" we both jumped.

"Oh, James" I said forcing my self to smile, "let's uh, get in the car, shall we...... bye Nat" I said looking at her. She didn't reply she just stood there. James also said goodbye and we got in the car and left.

(Natalie POV)

We both jumped when we heard James' voice. They both said something after that but I couldn't quite catch it. I was too mesmerized.

I went inside to see Stephanie fast asleep. I changed and slid under the covers, thinking about what just happened. It was probably nothing. I mean come on, Kendall Schmidt, of Big Time Rush? No way. He was just being friendly to push my hair out. But I've got to admit. His face looked just so perfect in the moonlight. Especially those eyes. And what about what happened in the movie theater. I thought Carlos would be weirded out but it felt as if he seemed happy about the whole hand thing. I could tell by the way he looked at me. And was it just an illusion or did I really see the boys fight over the seat next to me? Oh my gosh, what am I thinking, am I stupid? Big Time Rush. Fight over a girl like me? I mean I guess I wouldn't be surprised if they liked Stephanie. At least she looked like a girl. I was always known as the tomboy.

I debated if I should tell Stephanie all of this in the morning but then thought again that it was nothing and I shouldn't share it with anyone.