The Plan

I thought about that for a moment.

"I don't know. I mean their like The Big Time rush. And even if they liked me, why would all four of them do?"

"Because you saw them fight over the seat next to you!" Stephanie answered.

"I don't know! I may have been imagining it"

"Well I doubt it" we stayed silent for a moment as we both thought about the possibilities. Finally I said,

"I don't know let's just go to bed"

*Night later*

I woke up, brushed my teeth, and went to go eat breakfast. I still couldn't stop thinking about yesterday's conversation. After a while I heard my phone buzz. A text from Logan.

Hey! We're all hanging out my house, noon. You can come over if you like ;)

Great! I'll be there!

I woke up Stephanie to tell her that she doesn't have time to get ready cause we only had THREE HOURS. Note the sarcasm in that. Stephanie takes forever to get ready.

We got ready and I put on denim shorts with a belt and a red tang top and my converse. I let my hair down putting a small hair clip on the side. I put on the usual bracelets and my silver and red locket.

Stephanie put on a strapless pink shirt with shorts and pink high heels to match her tips. She put on pink eyeshadow and the usual red lipstick.

After we were done getting ready, we got in the car and drove.

(Kendall POV)

We were eating snacks at the dining table when we heard the door slam open. Natalie walks in looking frustrated and Stephanie follows right behind.

"I am NOT living in your parents house. I can't!" Natalie screamed.

"Why can't you?! Do you hate my family that much?!" Stephanie screamed right back.

"No, Steph! They scare me!"

"Why the heck does my family scare you!?"

"Because th-" I cut them both off.

"HEY! Can anyone explain to us what happened?"

"Oh, I'll tell you what happened," Natalie said, "We only have four more days left of collage and that's right when Steph moves out of her dorm. The problem is I can't live with her at her parents house!"

"Why not?" asked Logan.

"Because theyre scary!" Natalie whispers. We all laugh.

"Oh come on" James says laughing.

"Oh you think it's funny?," says Natalie, "well let's see if you find this funny. Her dad is 6' 7". Her sister is 5' 11". Her brother is 6' 2" and her mom is 5' 9". Find that amusing? Oh wait! It gets better. Her dad is really cranky all the time, her sister is really annoying, her brother is always drunk, and her mom hates me! Steph is the only normal one in her family and that's saying ALOT"

"She doesn't hate you..... She just... Doesn't like.... Okay yeah she hates you" Stephanie said. Natalie looked a us and raised her eyebrows. We all stayed in silence looking at each other for a moment.

"How are you guys even friends!?" asked Carlos.

"We would always hangout at my house before the whole thing happened" answered Natalie.

"Oh" We all stopped talking again.

"Wait a second! We're going to Miami for our summer break tour right?" asked Logan,

"Uh, yeah"

"We're gonna stay there for like three weeks. Why don't we let Nat come until we can find her an actual place to live!"

"Logan, your a genius!" I said.

"Nat? What do you think?"

(Natalie POV)

"Logan, your a genius!" said Kendall, "Nat? What do you think?"

I was so excited when I heard the news and I was about to tell them yes but then I caught Stephanie making a sad face. I sighed.

"Uh no thanks guys, I'll just stay with Stephs family". Stephanie looked up in surprise. So did the boys.

" But... Ohhh, I get it. You dont wanna leave Stephanie alone. Well that's fine, she can come with us too!" said Carlos. Stephanie's frown turned into the biggest grin. She ran up to the boys and hugged them. I laughed, and so did they.

"Okay so we're leaving in five days" said James.

"Ooh, another problem. We leave our dorm in four days. That leaves an extra day" said Stephanie.

"Just pay for 13 more hours, we're gonna be leaving at noon" said Kendall.

"Okay" We both got so happy about the fact that were gonna be going to Miami with Big Time Rush. But they still had to talk to their team to let us go with them but they guaranteed us that they wouldn't say no.