Carlos

Hey guys, so I'm glad I got 21 readers so far but I still need more and IM DESPERATE. Anyway here's the next chapter

_______________________________________________

(Natalie POV)

It was nighttime now and everyone was asleep except me and Carlos. We were busy watching the Home Alone Marathon on ABC Family. The third movie finally finished and I was really tired.

"We should really sleep, it's getting late now", I said rubbing my eyes, "Oh wait. I didn't eat dinner. You go sleep and I'll get something to eat"

"Uh, yeah. I didn't eat either but er, could you come outside for a second Nat?"

"Sure" I said confused. I walk out on the porch and find a surprise. There was a small circular table full with my favorite food. Chinese. There were plates of Chicken Lo Mein, Orange Chicken, and Crispy Chicken, all of my favorite dishes and in the center of the table there was a single lit candle.

"I thought I would make this for you" said Carlos.

"Aw, Carlos. When'd you do all this?"

"Right before everyone fell asleep"

"Haha, how'd you know I love Chinese?"

"Doesn't everyone?" he said nervously laughing. I raised my eyebrows, "Okay fine, I asked Stephanie"

"Yeah that's what I thought" I go up to him and give him a big hug, "Thanks so much"

"No problem" he said smiling. We both sat down and started eating. After we were done Carlos looked up at me.

"Nat, I have to tell you something" he said seriously.

"Oh, go ahead" I said slightly surprised at the sudden change. He hesitated for a while and then looked like he finally got enough courage.

"Nat, ever since the day I saw you I really thought you were amazing. Your so nice, confident, and have the strongest personality. Your very talented and- and I...", he took a deep breath, "Really like you" I smiled real wide and said,

"Thanks Carlos, for the dinner and everything you just said. You really are a great friend" as soon as I said the last word, his face dropped. I was confused but tried not to think about it. I got up heading for the door when I felt something grab my wrist. Then I heard Carlos's voice.

"Hey Natalie?" It had suddenly changed. It was barely above a whisper. It was sweet and it made your heart start pumping twice as fast. It brought chills over my whole body, but they were warm chills. They left me in warmth.

"Yeah Carlos?" I say as I turn around. His hand had grabbed my wrist and his face looked almost desperate.

"I dont think I meant those things as a friend" he whispered. Those ten words left me hanging in utter shock. There was no way. How could Stephanie be right?

"Oh" is all I managed to get out of my mouth. He let go of my hand and I slowly walked into the house. As soon as I got inside, I ran up the stairs and laid down on my bed thinking through what just happened.

Carlos Pena? The Carlos Pena from Big Time Rush? Had a crush on me? No way! I had to let my feelings out. I shook Stephanie to wake her up.

"Whachoo want?" she mumbled in her sleep.

"Stephanie wake up! I have something really important to tell you" I told her everything. By the end of the story, she was wide awake.

"Oh. My. God. No way! But I thought you liked Kendall"

"Hey! That was before I actually met them but what've I got to lose with Carlos?"

"True" said Stephanie. I climbed my bed an fell asleep thinking about Carlos.