Leaving | Ch. 2

"(Y/N)!" Tori tried to help you up, but you just pushed her away. You were numb. Frisk was the only real  family you had left. And she was gone. Without a trace. Toriel, who Frisk warmed up to calling 'Mom' already, grabbed the note that you had loosely dropped.
"(Y/N), I- I" you looked up to see her crying, too.  You hadn't seen her cry before, now that you think about it. She really did love you guys.
"Tori" you said through tears.  She looked at you. You both locked eyes and you got up and hugged her.
"It's going to be okay.." She said. Though you both knew it wasn't. Frisk was gone.

The next morning you woke up an hour earlier than usual so you could get ready. And before Tori woke up. You took a shower and got dressed. You were sure to wear warm clothes now that you knew snow was what was behind that large purple door.  Tori went down there everyday and at the same time. Why? If all that lies behind it is some trees and snow what's so special about it?

~Le time skip (about an hour)

"Oh, (Y/N). I didn't realize you were up" Tori had walked into the kitchen, where you were making another sandwich. There were three identical ones next to the one you were currently making on the counter. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, um. Erm- Tori I need to talk to you." you guessed your facial expression said it wasn't good.

"Is it about Frisk?" You both sat at the table to talk.

"I- I'm" you paused, taking a breath. "I don't know how to say this, but-" a tear rolled down your cheek.

"(Y/N) what's wrong?" she noticed what you were wearing. "Your not goi-"

"I'm leaving" Tori's jaw dropped. She was at a loss for words, you could tell."

"Wha- what do you mean your leaving?" she finally managed to say.

"I'm going after Frisk. She can't- I mean-" you started crying again. "She's out there all alone!" you laid your head down on the table, sobbing. Toriel got up and grabbed some cinnamon butterscotch pie from the fridge and put it with the sandwiches you made in a container.

"I know how much this means to you.." she said looking down.

***

You were standing at the door in the basement carrying a pack with food and other essential things. Tori was standing quietly and sadly next to you. "(Y/N), I-" you grabbed her into a hug. "I'll miss you. I love you."

"I love you too, Mom"