I'm sorry. (PLEASE READ!)

TRIGGER WARNING! I TALK ABOUT ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION IN THE FOLLOWING PASSAGE.

Guys,

I am sorry.

A lot has been going on in my life for the past few months, which is why I haven't been able to update in forever.

I need to clear a few things up for all of you:

I am twelve years old. I am in the 6th grade. About a week ago, I was diagnosed with GAD (generalized anxiety disorder). This gives me bouts of depression and suicidal thoughts. I am now taking Zoloft every day for my problem.

Today is my first day of homeschooling. Public school was so stressful for me, I would be in my car, in front of my school, crying, shaking, and screaming because I simply could not go in. Not to mention my mother would be sitting right there screaming at me, having hit me with a flyswatter about fifteen minutes before to get me in the car.

I'm having really bad writer's block about this story as well, so I was hoping some of you could give me some guidance on what you'd like to hear from this story. Please and thank you, so so so much for all your patience and I promise I will update somewhat soon.

Truthfully, you guys are the only reason I'm still writing this. So, basically, if my next chapter proves to me that no one really reads this anymore, I'm probably going to take it down.

I'm sorry.
-Mackenzie :')