twelve

TRIGGER WARNING! SEXUAL HARASSMENT IS A VERY PROMINENT THEME IN THIS CHAPTER

Alert: Jude has unblocked you. You may now send a message to Jude again. 

Connor: you didnt mean to unblock me, did you

Jude: i meant to but i probably shouldn't have

  Connor: i still love you jude

Jude: i know

Connor: do you still love me?

Connor: please don't say idk. please don't fucking say idk. 

Jude: WELL I DON'T!

Connor: WHY NOT?

Jude: BECAUSE YOU TRIED TO HAVE SEX WITH ME CONNOR! YOU PRESSURED ME TWO MONTHS AFTER WE WERE DATING! TWO MONTHS! I TOLD YOU I WASN'T READY! I TOLD YOU I WANTED TO WAIT! I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING! I WASN'T RUDE! I EVEN TRIED TO COMPROMISE WITH YOU! I WAS GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU MUCH SOONER THAN I WANTED TO BUT THAT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, WAS IT? THAT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR A DRUNK OFF HIS ASS CONNOR WHO CLIMBED INTO MY BEDROOM AT THREE IN THE FUCKING MORNING AND TRIED TO HAVE SEX WITH ME, AND SUCCEEDED AGAINST MY OWN WILL, BECAUSE YOU ARE A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PERSON. I WON'T SAY IDK. I WILL NEVER TELL YOU I DON'T KNOW AGAIN BECAUSE I KNOW. I DESPISE YOU. I HAD TO GO TO THERAPY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME! I COULDN'T TALK TO ANYONE FOR A MONTH AND A HALF BECAUSE I FELT LIKE I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THAT FEELS?! DO YOU!? YOU DON'T! BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING PERFECT CONNOR WHO HAS HIS ENTIRE LIFE TOGETHER HUH? YOU'RE A FAKE. YOU'RE A PIG. YOU ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING AND YOU SHOULD BE LOCKED UP IN A CELL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE BECAUSE WHAT YOU DID IS ILLEGAL. IT IS ILLEGAL, IMMORAL AND DOWNRIGHT DISGUSTING. I THOUGHT I LOVED YOU. HELL, I THOUGHT I WANTED TO SPEND MY LIFE WITH YOU. BUT NOW ALL I WANT IS TO SEE YOU AT THE BOTTOM OF A DITCH. 

  Connor: that was intense

Jude: so is rape. 

Connor: jude please don't say idk. 

Connor: but will you ever love me again? will you ever deem me worthy of your eye contact? will you ever forgive me? 

Jude: i told you i wouldn't say idk anymore. 

Jude: no. 

Error: You can no longer send messages with this person. This account no longer exists.   

The End. 

Author's note:

So. I don't really know what to say about this. I'm sorry I guess. I kind of planned from the beginning for this to be a sad ending. I really hope I didn't seriously disappoint any of you. 

I've just realized that I only have two books and both of the endings are absolute shit... 

I'm like an amateur John Green. 

So long,

~Mackenzie!

:D