Chapter 10

Luke and I finally got done unpacking my stuff around ten. But of course that was including the pizza break and all the bathroom breaks we took. I was pulling up my hair when I saw Luke standing behind me in the mirror. He made a silly face making me laugh. Which then caused me to let go of the stretched hair band and send it flying up into the air. I flinched and Luke laughed at me. "Shut up.." I mumbled and he pulled me to him. "So..." He smirked at me. "You still sore?" My eyes went wide. "Luke!" I exclaimed. "What?" He asked smirking and I shook my head. "I don't know how you put up with him..." We turned around and saw Andy. "You know.. I don't either..." I said and Luke fake pouted. "Your mother and I are going out. No funny business..." He said slowly and I clamped my lips together. Luke just gave him a thumbs up. Then he raises his eyebrows at me. His dad left the room and I slapped his chest.

Liz and Andy have been gone for an hour now and Luke and I were cuddled up on the couch watching Netflix. I looked at up at him and saw he was asleep. I quietly said, 'aww' and smiled. I got up to go to the bathroom and he woke up. "Where are you going, babe? I'm cold..." He whined and I laughed. "I'm just going to the bathroom, geez." I said and walked upstairs into the bathroom. I heard footsteps coming upstairs and go into Luke's room. I left the bathroom and saw him curled up in a ball sleeping. I shook my head and climbed in next to him and soon enough I fell asleep.

I woke up and looked at Luke's alarm clock. 3:25. I've been tossing and turning all night and now I was up for a while. I sighed not being able to put myself back to sleep and went down to the kitchen. Liz was sitting there grading some tests. "Honey, what are you doing up?" She asked when I walked into the room. "I can't sleep. What about you?" I asked. "I can't either." She said and chuckled. I grabbed a cup of water and turned around to see Luke rubbing his eyes, standing in the doorway. "Why'd you get up?" He mumbled. "I couldn't sleep. But you should go back to sleep." I told him and he shook his head. "Let's go watch How I Met Your Mother until you fall asleep." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the room. We were all cuddled up and we both fell asleep.