Chapter 5

We were all currently eating pizza and playing video games. I was currently beating Michael at FIFA when the round ended. Me being the winner. I stood up and threw the controller on the couch. "In your face, you pink-haired freak!" I said then giggled. He just shook his head. "Yea, yea. You know I let you win." I just faked laughed and went into the kitchen. I was reaching up to get a glass when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. "You look hot when you're competitive." A voice whispered. Then I realized it was Luke. I turned around and he lifted me up on the counter. His lips immediately crashed into mine. After a good minute of making out, we heard a cough coming from my mom. Which caused me to drop the glass and break it. "Clean it up and please make good choices." She told us and we immediately caught on. I nodded and she walked out of the room. Luke picked me up and put me down so I wouldn't get cut by the glass. "I'll go get the broom." He told me and then kissed my head. Ashton came into the kitchen right after Luke left the room. "Hey abbs. What happened?" He questioned. "Oh, I dropped a glass.." I replied and he nodded before going back into the room.

We continued playing games and my mom came in the room. "Have you seen your brother?" I shook my head. "Not since this morning." She nods. "Well I am going to help your Aunt Mary move and I'll be back tomorrow. Tell him he's in charge of dinner since all you know how to make is toast." I raised my eyebrow. "Cheese toasties don't count." She just shakes her head then walks out the door. As soon as she pulled out of the driveway, Calum stood up and shouted, "Sleepover!" We all just laughed at him. Then my brother walked in. His eyes were blood shot and he had a black eye. My eyes went wide. "Really?" I asked getting angry. The guys and I all knew my brother by now and he was probably drunk. We weren't sure about the black eye. I got up and dragged him to the bathroom. I sat him down and filled the bathtub up with cold water. The guys were watching and Luke was staring at my brother to make sure he didn't try anything. That's when I shoved him into the water. He was wide awake then. "Abbi! What the hell?" He yelled at me and I slapped him in the head. His hand immediately went up in the air near my face, indicating his was still aggressive. Then he fell to the ground and Luke was standing above him. I looked at him and he pulled me out of the bathroom as the other guys picked up my brother. "Are you okay?" Luke looked straight into my eyes. I nodded.

It was 1am and Luke and I were just going to bed. The other guys were passed out by now. Luke took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. I picked it up and put it on so I was only wearing his shirt and underwear. Only because his shirt was long as fuck on me. He smirked at me. "You look fucking hot in my clothes." He said as I was climbing in bed next to him. He rolled on top of me and started kissing my neck. I chuckled and pushed him off. "Get some sleep. Maybe next time when the guys aren't here." I kissed his cheek and cuddled into him. He kissed my head and we fell asleep in each others arms.