Chapter 7

"What?" I literally screamed at her. "Abbi, he's in a band-" I cut her off. "Who cares? Do you know that he helped me stop cutting and quit starving myself? Or are you just gonna say he's bad for me?" She looked at me with hurt eyes. "You used to cut?" I took off my bracelets and shoved my arms towards her. "Yes! Do you know nothing about my life?!" She tried to talk but I just stopped her. "I'm dating Luke and hanging out with the guys and there's nothing you can do about it." She looked down and I walked to the door. "Where are you going?" I held back my tears. "Anywhere but here." I walked out and slammed the door. I started walking to Michael's garage with tears falling down my face.

I wiped my face before going in where the guys were so Luke wouldn't question me. I'd tell him later. I walked in and they were taking a break. "Hey Abbi! What's up?" Ashton asked. "Oh I just thought I'd come watch you guys." I replied. "Good you can keep that one company." Calum said rolling his eyes. I looked to where he was pointing and saw Mali. "Mali!" I squealed and she ran over and hugged me. "Oh my god, Abbi! I haven't seen you in like forever." I laughed and nodded. We continued talking then she dragged me outside. "Can I ask you something?" I nodded. "Well, I wanna go to this amazing school...that's in the US." My jaw dropped. "Oh my god, Mal! That's amazing!" I told her. "I know, it's just I got accepted and...I don't know how to tell Calum. I mean him and I were always there for each other through everything." I sighed and looked at her. "Well, it's Calum. You just have to tell him. If you're happy, then he's happy." She nodded. "Yea, I never thought of that...thanks Abbi." She said hugging me. "Anytime, Mali."

We walked back in to see the guys playing 'Try Hard', which is like my favorite song. While we were going over to sit down, Luke smirked at me while he was singing his part. I smiled and checked my phone. 5 missed calls and 37 texts messages from my brother and mom. I sighed and turned off my phone. The guys must have finished up while I was distracted because next thing you know, Luke was tackling me in a sweaty hug. "Oh come on, Luke! You're sweaty!" He just laughed and kissed my head. "Whatcha wanna do later?" Luke asked me. "I have an idea..." I said and he looked at me. He put his finger over my mouth. "Shhhh." I just chuckled. "That's enough practice for today!" Michael shouted collapsing on the chair. "To your house!" Luke told me. I sighed. "Can we go to your house?" He nodded. "Yea, but why?" I sighed again. "I'll tell you later." He nodded and we both said bye to everyone. We started walking to his house because it was literally right down the road. I turned my phone back on so we could listen to music. When we got to his house, we walked in and took off our shoes. Liz must have been watching us walk up because she engulfed me in a big hug right away. "Hey Liz." I chuckled. "Hi, honey. How've you been?" I shrugged. "Pretty good. Yourself?" She smiled. "I've been great." Luke grabbed my hand and we ran upstairs to his room. "Okay, what happened?" He asked. I told him everything and by the end he looked mad. "So all that, your mom telling us she liked me shit was fake?" I nod. "I guess so..." He shook his head. "All because that Dave guy doesn't like me." I could tell he was pissed so I pulled him down on the bed and cuddled into him. "It doesn't matter. What matters is we like each other." I told him softly. He sighed and started kissing my neck. I had on a lacy bra so I took off my shirt. He got a big bulge right away. "This is gonna be a fun night." He said rolling us over.