Chapter 11

I woke up in Luke's bed but he wasn't next to me. I sat up, rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. I saw clothes sitting on Luke's dresser and the bathroom door was closed. Which meant he was taking a shower. I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through twitter. I saw a bunch of tweets dealing with 5 Seconds of Summer. I thought a moment then I realized. That's the guys' band.... I kept scrolling to see a tweet from Louis Tomlinson. Luke came out of the bathroom. "Morning, babe. How'd you sleep?" I looked up at him. "Shut up. I'm reading something!" I said. He jumped at my reaction and shook his head, chuckling. "Oh my god..." I mumbled. Luke came over and looked at my phone. His eyes went wide as he read the tweet. "T-that's us... Oh my god.... THAT'S US!" He screamed and put his hands in the air. "Yea!" I shouted at him and he picked me up and spun me around. He grabbed his phone. "I have to call the guys!" He said all excitedly. Before he started dialing, Ashton, Calum, and Michael ran in his room. "Luke, did you see it?!" Michael asked. Luke nodded and they all screamed. Then Ashton started talking. "Their manager said they want to talk to us about going on tour with them and opening for them!" That's when I stopped in my tracks. "Oh my god really?" Luke asked. I looked down at the ground. "Yea! We have to talk to them real soon! This is major for us!" Luke added. That's what hurt. Luke wanted to leave. I mean I was proud of him and I wanted him to go but I didn't want to lose him. "Abbi?" Calum asked and I looked up. They were all looking at me. "You okay?" Michael asked. I nodded. "Yea, I'm great! And I'm so proud of you guys!" I said. They all smiled and continued to talk.

I grabbed my phone and went into the guest room. I threw on some clothes and went downstairs. "Hey Abbi!" Andy chirped and I waved. The guys were all standing there as well. "You hungry?" Liz asked and I shook my head. "No I'm not but thanks. I'm going to take a walk." I told her and she nodded. "Want us to come with you?" Luke asked. I didn't respond and mumbled a 'not really' before leaving the house.

I decided to go to the park and maybe sit on the swings a little while. I put in my ear buds and listened to some music on the way there. I was there for about an hour and decided it was time to leave. I was walking back when I saw my real house. I took out my ear buds and went up to the door. I was about to knock when the door opened revealing my brother. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Well hello to you too. I just came to visit." I told him pushing past him into the house. My mom was sitting on the couch and she turned around to look at me. "Abbi!" She said getting up and pulling me into a hug. "Hi mom. I missed you." I said hugging her back. "I missed you too. Are you hungry?" She asked. "Um yea a little." I said. She went into the kitchen and I followed sitting down at the breakfast bar. My phone started to ring and it was Luke. I ignored it and messaged him saying I'd be home soon. My mom and I ate breakfast together and talked for a while when the question came up. "How's Luke?" She asked. "Um, good. Why?" I asked. She looked at her hands. "I just feel bad. I see how he treats you and I do like him. Even if he's in a band." She said and I took her hand. "It's okay, mom. It doesn't matter. He understands...." She hugged me again and I told her I have to go. I got back and Luke was waiting at the door for me. "Where were you?" He asked. "I told you I took a walk. Then I stopped to see my mom.." I said. "Why didn't you answer when I called?" He asked. "Because I didn't. Besides, I texted you.. God stop acting like your my dad..." I said rolling my eyes. "Well you could get in trouble. And someone has to when you don't have your own dad around!" He said. Then his eyes went wide. "Abbi.. I didn't mean to..." He started but I cut him off. "Don't." I said and ran upstairs into the guest room, locking the door.