Chapter 4

I don't understand why he doesn't trust me... I was currently walking home, which was a longer walk than I thought. Soon enough I was home. I went inside and my mom was sitting at the table. "Abbi, honey, what are you doing home?" She asked, taking a drink of her coffee. I ignored her and went upstairs. I laid down face first on my bed and sighed. There was a knock on the door before my mom came in. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Um.. I just don't feel good." I lied. Well not really, lied, I was feeling sick from what I heard Luke say. "Oh, okay. Well lay down and rest a while." I nod as she leaves the room. I grabbed my laptop and plugged my earbuds in. I really didn't want to talk to anyone right now...

I guess I fell asleep watching Netflix because I felt someone shaking me awake. It was Luke. "What do you want?" I asked rolling over so I wasn't facing him. "Look, Abbi, I'm sorry...I thought you were cutting again and I was worried. And me taking it out on Michael was just my anger building up. I'm just sorry." He said then put his chin on my side. I sighed and rolled over to face him. "I'm clean..." I said holding up my wrists. "Well, somewhat clean... My scars are still there..." I added shrugging. He chuckled. His phone buzzed and he walked out of the room to answer it. I closed my eyes again now that I was really feeling sick this time. He comes back in the room. "Are you okay, babe?" I nodded. He kissed my head and laid next to me. "Don't you have band practice?" I asked him, only opening one eye. He shook his head. "Something came up and Ashton couldn't come. And with no drummer-"I cut him off. "No practice... I know..." I chuckled. He chuckles too. "I guess I say that a lot huh?" I nod and reclose my eyes. I started dozing off when I heard Luke mumble, "I love you."

I woke up and look over to see Luke sleeping with his face pushed against his pillows. Which made his lips push up. I laughed out loud and he opened his eyes. "What?" He mumbled as I was taking a picture. "Oh, nothing..." He raised his eyebrows. "Give me the phone.." I shook my head and smiled. "Abbi, give me the phone.." I smiled. "Nope." I said popping the 'p'. I ran out of my room and he chased me. He chased me all around the house until he grabbed a hold of my waist and pulled me down to the ground. But he fell too, of course. He pinned me down and smirked. "I guess you have to give me the phone now." I pouted and he let go of my arms. "Do I have too?" I pulled up the picture. "I mean, look how cute you are." He shook his head while laughing. "And here we have Abuke being all cute and all that shit." We heard someone say. It was Calum with Ashton and Michael right behind him. "Abuke?" I asked and Calum nodded. "They shipped our names together." Luke told me. I made an 'o' shape with my mouth. They were all laughing and smiling and I thought to myself, "I love these four idiots."