~~Chapter Eight~~ Running Again

~~Chapter Eight~~
Running Again

I wake up a couple hours later, feeling oddly refreshed. I see that I have thirty minutes left until my alarm goes off. I turn it off and start to pack everything up.

      I take the dagger from under my pillow and look at it. I then look at my hand, which throbbed with the thought of my wound. But when I look at it, the cut is gone.

     "What?" I look at the covers and see a small blood stain.

     "What do you think?" The woman is standing in front of me. Her mouth isn't moving, but I hear her speaking loud and clear.

     "You. What happened?"

     "I healed your wound. Everything takes time, you should know that. And that aching body of yours just needed time to feel better. You're feeling rested, are you not? I slowed time down, so instead of just two hours of sleep, you got ten hours of sleep."

     "Wow. You did all of that?" She smiles.

     "Everything takes time. Someone important taught me that." I'm left speechless. She smiles.

     "Well, continue with your packing my dear." She disappears in a poof of white smoke. I look as the smoke slowly evaporates. I blink a couple times and continue with my packing.

     I slowly creep into Flamis' room to check up on them. Jada is curled in her brothers arms, and her cheeks are stained with tears. Flamis is holding her tightly. My heart clenches at the events of last night, and I leave the dorm.

     As I walk down the hallway, I see small dark green tracings in the walls. I stop walking and inspect them. They look like some kind of language. It doesn't look Latin, nor Italian. A different one.

     "Hey, what are you doing here?" I look away startled. I see Justin looking quite disheveled.

     "Huh?"

     "It's after hours, and your dorm is upstairs." I look at him weirdly. I never took stairs to get to the second floor. I don't even know what's on the second floor.

     "I went on a walk. Is that a crime?" I say daringly. He smirks and moves closer.

     "Then why does it look like you're all packed up? And in the Hades dormitory?" I glare.

     "Well I could ask you the same thing. Justin." He growls and pushes me against the wall. He puts a knee between my legs and has both hands on both sides of my head.

     "It's bad to make the headmaster angry Avalon." I felt a slight shock to my thigh. I smirk.

     "Oh yeah? And what will the big bad headmaster do?" I place a hand on his stomach. He shivers slightly.

     "Well, I'll have to punish you." His hands start to wander downward. I smirk and lower my hands to his belt.

     "Two can play at this game." I thought as I tug on his belt loop. His hands are at my waist now, just sending sparks throughout my body. His body is pressed against me. He smirks and attacks my neck. He kisses and bites and sucks.

     My hands slip under his shirt and damn, that boy has some abs. I continue this little game. His knee is still between my legs, giving me lee wage to his friend.

     I time it just right, and BOOM! There goes my own knee. Right in between.

     He falls to the ground clutching his jewels. I laugh a little, then stoop down to his level.