Chapter 4: First Lesson

I walked into science and saw Brad sat next to my seat, he seemed Abit agitated until he saw me walk in, our eyes connected and he smirked I smiled back at him.
-
I sat down next to him, for some reason everything I'm near him I get a funny feeling in my stomach, he's been my crush for years and he fianally noticed me.
I felt Brad put his hand on my thigh and squeeze it a little, I nudged his hand of and automatically felt cold without his touch,
A brummie voice whispers in my ear
"Have you thought about my offer last night"
If I said no I would of been lying, I wanted to say yes but I want to say no.
"Yeah I did and you no what... I don't want them thanks"

"You don't seem too sure about that Carter"
I wasn't .
"Fine ok, I'll take them but. They have to be a secret you can't tell anyone!"
Brad smirks at me and nods
-
"I promise I won't tell anyone it will be our little secret"
"Ok good"
"Meet me at the park and I will show you to my house be there for 5"
"Ok"
-
*5 o'clock*
I walked onto the park and saw a curly brown haired boy stood there hands in his pocket.
He looked up at me and smiled a cheesy grin,
" didn't think you'd come little miss innocent"
"Well I have"
-
We started walking up to his house, i keep looking round to make sure nobody sees me going in his house.
I walk into a large beautiful house.
"Parents aren't home so take a seat"
I walk over to the leather couch and sit in the corner.
Brad starts waking over to me and puts his hand out for me to take.
I put my hand in his.
"First lesson kissing"
I start panic I've never kissed anyone before.
"You've never kissed anyone before have you?"
Brad asks me with a casual face, I blush and nod.
" ok well I'll teach you"
He starts running his fingers over my lips and starts leaning in, I don't know what to do so I just close my eyes and wait, I don't feel him near me so I open my eyes I look down and see him kissing my neck.
-
He looks up at me and says
"Kiss me"
I start to blush and worry.
I lean in and put my lips on brads omg I'm nearly kissing Bradley will Simpson !!
He starts moving his lips on mine so I do too. It feels good like our lips are meant to be.
-
*BRADS POV*
She leans in and puts her lips on mine, I feel a tingle on my lips it feels amazing like our lips are meant to be.
Wait. What?
Shut up Brad you don't like her.
I move my lips on her and she moves hers on mine.
She was so good at kissing she had got to of kissed someone before.
-
I slip my tongue into her mouth and our tongues fight for dominance. Me winning. The kiss gets heated until she pulls away. I long for her lips on mine again.
-
*LOTTIES POV*
I pull away because I could feel the kiss getting heated and I didn't want it to, he looks into my eyes and I look into his.
"Are you sure you haven't kissed anyone before?"
"Yeah" I say blushing.
"Your amazing" I look down at my feet and Brad puts his finger under my chin and lifted my head up making me look at him. He smirks and leans in to kiss me again.
_________________________
Who's liking this book so far?.😜